Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jet Airways Business Class Lounge Amsterdam

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2016, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Flying out of Amsterdam on Jet Airways, which Lounge are they using now with their new partnership with KLM/Delta. The ticket was purchased thru Delta.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 12:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
they are using the klm lounge....the same lounge you would use if flying delta....
Old Dec 25, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: UA Gold, UK Silver, AA Silver
Last (&only) time I flew Jet via AMS I was sent to Aspire lounge or Lounge 41. This was in Oct last week.
It was very bad, same level as DEL domestic Jet lounge imho. It was VERY crowded and they didn't have enough seats for people. I walked out 1 hr before the boarding and found the airport waiting area to be nicer
Old Feb 23, 2017, 8:53 am

Out of curiosity, do Etihad Guest Gold passengers travelling in Economy have access to the AMS lounge?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.