Community
Wiki Posts
Search

9W codeshare to/from USA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2016, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

9W codeshare to/from USA

Every few weeks 9W sends out email about "announcing new" codeshare from/to USA with Delta via AMS.

This has been happenning since Jan/Feb but fares offered under this codeshare remain completely non-competitive - usually highest among dozen or so airlines offerring serious fares on NYC(JFK or EWR) to India(BOM or DEL) route.

Any insiders have any background?

If you have to fly onward to secondary cities, single PNR for entire booking is basically essential due to the baggage policies of the domestic carriers (at least in Y).

How are pax handling this situation (other than using AI/EY/EK)?
Old Aug 1, 2016, 5:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i've flown on these codeshare flights a number of times since they started earlier this year....i normally book on the delta website & get a much more competitive fare than what 9w offers....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.