Wiki Posts
Search

Air India Op-up

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2016, 6:20 am
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Originally Posted by Keyser
i guess it all depends....my aunt worked for ai her whole adult life before retiring 6-7 years ago....her son (my cousin) tells me that he got special favours like upgrades & lounge access & exit row seats while my aunt was still working but it started to die down after she retired....also, he said he got great upgrades when flying out from del but not so much anywhere else....
They are not even consistent with people they are supposed to be favouring..!!! lol..
Old Feb 9, 2016, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Flyfromscratch
They are not even consistent with people they are supposed to be favouring..!!! lol..
Old Feb 9, 2016, 8:50 am

Programs: KFEG, UK Silver
Originally Posted by Keyser
it all depends on the supervisor at the airport....in del i have managed to use expired vouchers twice but have been refused in hyd & bom....
I have an AI booking later this week. Will try my luck with expired vouchers
Old Feb 14, 2016, 8:21 am

Programs: KFEG, UK Silver
Originally Posted by manish83
I have an AI booking later this week. Will try my luck with expired vouchers
So I tried using the expired vouchers for an upgrade at BOM. But the agent was quick to point out that the vouchers are expired and can no longer be used.
Old Feb 14, 2016, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by manish83
So I tried using the expired vouchers for an upgrade at BOM. But the agent was quick to point out that the vouchers are expired and can no longer be used.
next time go to a supervisor....ask for a one time courtesy....its completely at their discretion....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.