Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways Introducing MyFamily+

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2014, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Jet Airways Introducing MyFamily+

Jet has launched a family accumulation of miles.

We know the best things in life are enjoyed together; be it dining or taking a vacation and more so
with your family.

Keeping this in mind, JetPrivilege is proud to introduce MyFamily+, a first of its kind initiative amongst
loyalty and reward programmes in India. With MyFamily+, you can link the JetPrivilege accounts of your immediate family members, pool the accumulated JPMiles and redeem them for award flight tickets to over 6,000 destinations of your choice.
3 easy ways to start your own MyFamily+

Login to your JetPrivilege account
Click on the MyFamily+ tab, sign up to become the
‘Head of the Family’ and start inviting your family members
On acceptance of invitation and verification of account credentials by JetPrivilege, your MyFamily+ association will be activated

As the Head of the Family (HOF), you can invite up to 7 of your immediate family members.
With the introduction of MyFamily+, even children between the ages 2 - 12 years can now be a part
of the JetPrivilege programme and accumulate JPMiles in their individual capability equivalent
to adult JetPrivilege members, for their respective travel and eligible spends.

Effective October 21, 2014, the redemption requirement for children for travel on Jet Airways, JetKonnect and all other partner airlines will be equivalent to the adult redemption requirement of JPMiles.
Start your own MyFamily+ today, visit jetprivilege.com and enjoy the rewards of togetherness!
Warm regards,

Manish Dureja,

Managing Director - JetPrivilege
Old Oct 21, 2014, 11:46 am

Programs: 9W Plat, UK Plat, AI Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, Taj IC Silver
As I mentioned in another post, all-in-all it's good, I am just disappointed that child redemptions will now be equivalent to adult..
Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:15 pm
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by tirajat
As I mentioned in another post, all-in-all it's good, I am just disappointed that child redemptions will now be equivalent to adult..
the two developments are unrelated. it is just an easy way to sneak in the bad news.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i love the way they claim they are the first to do this in india when kingfisher did the same thing years ago....
Old Oct 21, 2014, 4:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald) & Jet Airways - Thank goodness i never got started.......most awful FF program
Originally Posted by Keyser
i love the way they claim they are the first to do this in india when kingfisher did the same thing years ago....
JetBakwaas at its finest!

I remember the Kingfisher family program as I had it....shame about the miles that never got used!

I bet jets family program is even more painful than the Kingfisher one. With that I distinctly remover faxing in Passport copies and birth certificates along with explanation as to how exactly I was related to my father, mother, sister and wife!
Old Oct 21, 2014, 11:40 pm

When I try to enroll for the MyFamily+, the "Activate" button doesn't seem to work. Tried with different browsers.... :|

Old Oct 22, 2014, 7:30 am

Programs: 9W Plat, UK Plat, AI Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, Taj IC Silver
Originally Posted by bluecrabs
When I try to enroll for the MyFamily+, the "Activate" button doesn't seem to work. Tried with different browsers.... :|

It is a bit confusing, but if I understoof correctly, you can activate the account only after the family members you invited are verified and attached to your account.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by tirajat
It is a bit confusing, but if I understoof correctly, you can activate the account only after the family members you invited are verified and attached to your account.
The family members will receive a verification call, post that the Activate button will be activated..

any success yet?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 12:19 am

Old Nov 2, 2014, 7:16 am

If Jet Airways really wants to offer something like this then why make it so complicated, verification calls, faxing documents blah blah plus they will deduct 1000 miles per member you add. They are just short of asking DNA testing!

Why not do something like BA's Household account, you can add anyone, just an email validation needed.

Guess Jet realised with the new redemption structure the entire family will have to pool in to redeem just one ticket
Old Dec 9, 2015, 1:39 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy Plat, HH Dia
When does the ACTIVATE button get "activated"??

Originally Posted by agarwaga
The family members will receive a verification call, post that the Activate button will be activated..

any success yet?
I have been waiting for 4 days. All my family members have confirmed joining the family pool. They all show as confirmed on my portal. However my ACTIVATE button is all greyed out! Anyone else have this experience and what did you do to solve this ??
Old Dec 12, 2015, 4:12 am

Originally Posted by pgur
I have been waiting for 4 days. All my family members have confirmed joining the family pool. They all show as confirmed on my portal. However my ACTIVATE button is all greyed out! Anyone else have this experience and what did you do to solve this ??
You have to call the JP customer care and request them to make a verification call to activate your JP Family program. I did the same. Remember 1000 JP miles will be charged towards activation. Post activation if you add any more members, a charge of 250 miles will be levied.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 12:48 am

Programs: JetPrivilege
I have recently discovered the miles pooled in under family+ also come under transfer category and thus reduce their validity which isn't fair at all. Is anyone experienced the same or have I calculated it wrong.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
so i finally tried doing this last week....added my parents & my wife & my siblings....but so far no one has received a verification call & the 'activate' button is still greyed out....
Old Feb 7, 2018, 11:32 am

I have been trying for more than a year and still cannot get this MyFamily thing to work!!!

Did not receive the verification calls, etc.
What a waste of time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.