Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Credit Cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2014, 9:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold

Jet 4th tie up for co branded credit card with IndusInd Bank now- 2 variants launched with Amex & Visa
Jet Airways Indusind Bank Odyssey Credit Cards
Jet Airways Indusind Bank Voyage Credit Cards

More details here

http://www.jetairways.com/EN/IN/JetP...editCards.aspx
Old Aug 5, 2014, 10:09 pm

The only highlight for me.

Earning Structure for Jet Airways Odyssey American Express® Card from Indusind Bank:
Spends Category
Weekend Earning per INR 100 8/16
Weekday Earning per INR 100 4/8
All Spends / jetairways.com &jetkonnect.com Spends

Early Bird Offer (Valid till December 31, 2014)

Bonus JPMiles on Milestone Spends - Get rewarded with 20,000 Bonus JPMiles if you achieve milestone Credit Card spends of Rs. 125,000 within first 100 days of card issuance

Bonus JPMiles on transactions - Get rewarded with 300 bonus JPMiles on every 5th transaction over Rs. 1000 on your Credit Card.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 4:32 am

Programs: UK Silver, UA Gold
I see weekday earnings being double that of weekend earnings. Did they change it just now?
http://www.indusind.com/content/home...edit-card.html
Old Aug 6, 2014, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by deepakvalecha
I see weekday earnings being double that of weekend earnings. Did they change it just now?
http://www.indusind.com/content/home...edit-card.html
First goof up already

Jet says weekend gives you more and Indusind says weekdays give you more

http://www.jetairways.com/EN/IN/JetP...ssOdyssey.aspx
Old Aug 6, 2014, 4:56 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Any idea of the eligibility on these cards?
Old Aug 6, 2014, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by Anish
Any idea of the eligibility on these cards?
Its pretty much like any other credit card, CIBIL and other credit cards in hand and current income.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 5:36 am

Originally Posted by AllAboutFlying
The only highlight for me.

Earning Structure for Jet Airways Odyssey American Express® Card from Indusind Bank:
Spends Category
Weekend Earning per INR 100 8/16
Weekday Earning per INR 100 4/8
All Spends / jetairways.com &jetkonnect.com Spends

Early Bird Offer (Valid till December 31, 2014)

Bonus JPMiles on Milestone Spends - Get rewarded with 20,000 Bonus JPMiles if you achieve milestone Credit Card spends of Rs. 125,000 within first 100 days of card issuance

Bonus JPMiles on transactions - Get rewarded with 300 bonus JPMiles on every 5th transaction over Rs. 1000 on your Credit Card.
Are those separate earning offers of 20k miles for 125000 spend and the other being 300 bonus JPMiles every 5th transaction along with the main offer of weekend/weekday earning or all 3 will be collectively enrolled
If all 3 work together,that's a lot of miles I see being distributed
Old Aug 6, 2014, 5:39 am

Originally Posted by Jasjot Sadana
Are those separate earning offers of 20k miles for 125000 spend and the other being 300 bonus JPMiles every 5th transaction along with the main offer of weekend/weekday earning or all 3 will be collectively enrolled
If all 3 work together,that's a lot of miles I see being distributed
Pretty sure it is collectively as in cases of some other cobranded cards. I just got a jet amex.

But again as it is a sign up bonus, one needs to know till when or what limit he will get bonus miles.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 5:55 am

Pretty sure it is collectively as in cases of some other cobranded cards. I just got a jet amex.

But again as it is a sign up bonus, one needs to know till when or what limit he will get bonus miles.
And that is not even the signup bonus.Those are Bonus JPMiles on milestone spends

Joining Benefit
15,000 Bonus JPMile on joining and
One base fare waived off free ticket for domestic travel on Jet Airways

Renewal Benefit: 5,000 Bonus JPMiles on renewal
One base fare waived off free ticket for domestic travel on Jet Airways on renewal every year

It has an joining fee of about 10k{annual renewal fee 4k},but that seems well worth it with all the features it is providing.It seems to me the mileage earning offerings are getting to a higher level in India then what they were earlier ^^
Old Aug 6, 2014, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by Jasjot Sadana
It seems to me the mileage earning offerings are getting to a higher level in India then what they were earlier ^^
So is the mileage spends for one ticket . Refer the other thread
Old Aug 7, 2014, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i think i'm going to pass on this one....i already have the other 3 & am going to give up 2 of them before the year is over....
Old Aug 7, 2014, 7:03 am

So is the mileage spends for one ticket . Refer the other thread
I for once,am really not disappointed much with changes brought by Jet airways in their redemption chart.
I hate to travel JET AIRWAYS ON LONG HAUL INTERNATIONAL.Domestic travel is what they used to get my business from,which over the years has also reduced due to Indigo/Spicejet operating more direct flight routes from delhi/chandigarh to many major sectors in south.
I wouldn't mind at all spending 5k miles on some sectors{With Surcharge as well} were I used to actually pay 8500/10500 miles.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 4:43 am

Yes. For those traveling domestic, the cut is decent. The surcharges made no sense and have been reasonably done away with.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 5:13 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by arakhanna
Yes. For those traveling domestic, the cut is decent. The surcharges made no sense and have been reasonably done away with.
yes, domestic redemptions have become more attractive..^
aha.. only if the increased the seats per flight it
Old Aug 9, 2014, 7:06 am

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus

If the rumors of jet lite sale turns out to be true, I guess it would be a great setback to the already reducing domestic redemption availability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.