Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jet Airways now adds a "convenience" fee!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways now adds a "convenience" fee!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2012, 11:29 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Jet probably ends up paying only a fraction of taxes they collect...
Old Jun 16, 2012, 3:53 am

Urrey... It's for the convenience of flying Jet.

OLCI that doesn't work, redemptions that don't exist, long check-in queues, no boarding bridges, cacophony in the cabin, upgrade vouchers that are worth less than toilet paper, advert attacks from all directions...

See ? So convenient ?
Old Jun 16, 2012, 5:32 am

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald) & Jet Airways - Thank goodness i never got started.......most awful FF program
Until they join OneWorld (and only IF Kingfisher die), will I be rushing to buy tickets on Jet.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by d3vski
Until they join OneWorld (and only IF Kingfisher die), will I be rushing to buy tickets on Jet.
So true.

I've been happily JetFree for four months and counting.

(Of course, that's not entirely by design, seeing as how besides two trips to France - where Jet don't fly - I've been on the ground, safely south of Breach Candy.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.