Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[IT]KingFisher-membership pack?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2011, 6:02 am
Original Poster

[IT]KingFisher-membership pack?

I made a return LHR-BOM-BKK on this airline, booked online and at same time enrolled for is KING-guestprogramme. After the onward flights were made, I even got a @mail telling me a membership pack was sent out. When I returned home-60 days later, nothing in the mail. I recall that their website had some rather awkward feature, requiring me to choose a city in my country (NL=the Netherlands, aka as Holland), which did not fit my hometown. I gave the complete postal code (which as such is enough for any mail delivery here) and later sent them an @mail telling this and giving the normal full adress. Should I worry now? is it lateness of Indian mail? Should I reclaim by now or still wait?
(there is not that much at stake, the miles I earned are useful for any later domestic indian trip I intend to. But I also intend to fly EK soon and then the miles gained could be added to IT
Old Apr 1, 2011, 6:53 am

Programs: King Club (Silver)
It's usually sent via TNT Couriers (in India,) and KF Club usually emails you if the package is not delivered. Since your postal address may be incorrect, if it's the Red tier kit, you will only miss out on the personalised baggage tag, so no worries. OTOH, Silver/Gold/Platinum kits include complimentary upgrade/lounge vouchers, so I'd suggest you check with the KF Club helpline as to the whereabouts of the package (they can track it using the courier's AWB number).

Good luck!

Last edited by hemantkamat; Apr 1, 2011 at 7:02 am
Old Apr 4, 2011, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
just tell them you never got it & they will send it again....
Old Apr 4, 2011, 1:06 pm

Programs: CX DM, BA G4L, QR PLT, EK PLT, Hyatt CourtesyC, HH DM, SQ PPS, BonvoyTit, UK, VS, UA, DL, AA
My silver kit has been due to me for over a month and I haven't gotten it... they keep saying it's on the way. IT King Club is very poorly organized on this issue...
Old Apr 14, 2011, 6:21 am
Original Poster

though a little belated, thanks for all your kind replies. In fact I was just a few hours too early-the pack sat in the mail awaiting me at home that very same day. It was posted from Brussels, BE and was indeed -seeing the mail notes, first misrouted, due to KingFisher using this strange and unneeded adressing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.