Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Companion free scheme on Kingfisher (Mumbai - Singapore)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah

i think they are doing this because of the singapore grand prix later this month....

King Club is pleased to give you a special one-time offer from Mumbai to Singapore.

Book Mumbai-Singapore-Mumbai on Kingfisher Airlines before 20th September 2010 and
fly before 31st October 2010 to fly your companion at Zero Base fare.

Avail of any of the following 3 offers:
• Fly Kingfisher First and your companion gets to fly at Zero Base fare on Kingfisher First
• Fly Kingfisher Class at an all inclusive fare of ONLY Rs.17,500 (per person)
• Fly Kingfisher Class and fly your companion at Zero Base fare on Kingfisher Class
There is more! Earn double King Miles when you fly Mumbai-Singapore return during the offer period.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 2:07 pm

Programs: TK/QR Gold, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, Avis/Hertz PC
I only got the double miles offer in the other direction:

Dear Mr. Savage25,

King Club is pleased to give you a special offer from Singapore to Mumbai.

Book and fly Singapore-Mumbai-Singapore on Kingfisher Airlines before 31st October 2010, and earn double King Miles. Earn as high as 16,116 miles on Kingfisher First and 11,244 miles on Kingfisher Class during this period.

The following table indicates how you can use this offer to accelerate your King Miles accrual and hence free flights and upgrades on Kingfisher Airlines.

Class of Travel Booking Type Bonus Double
King Miles# Online / Mobile
Ticketing Bonus** Web Check-
in Bonus Total King
Miles Earned
Kingfisher Class Return 9,744 1000 500 11,244
Kingfisher First Return 14,616 1000 500 16,116

#Inclusive of Base King Miles. It does not include Tier Bonus Miles, which will be earned as applicable.
** Online/Mobile ticketing bonus miles will be earned on bookings done only on www.flykingfisher.com

Hurry and book your travel today to make the most of this marvelous offer!

Yours truly,

Anshu Sarin
Vice President
Guest Loyalty and Kingfisher Holidays
Old Sep 17, 2010, 10:26 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Seems to be a targeted promo. I turned IT gold recently, but haven't got either of these mails...grrrrr..
Old Sep 18, 2010, 12:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
like i said before, it seems like they are trying to get some extra load for the singapore grand prix later this month....
Old Sep 20, 2010, 1:37 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by aniruddh77
Seems to be a targeted promo. I turned IT gold recently, but haven't got either of these mails...grrrrr..
Funny - I hardly even fly them once in a year and I got all the mails!

(I would only use a one-way ex-SIN if I can't get a good deal on Jet back...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.