Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kingfisher & BA Code Share....

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2010, 3:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Kingfisher & BA Code Share....

Kingfisher Airlines and British Airways are to start codesharing on each other’s flights across India, Sri Lanka, the UK and continental Europe from September 15, 2010. This follows Kingfisher Airlines acceptance of an invitation to join the oneworld alliance earlier this year. The codeshare flights will be available for sale from September 7, 2010.
Now, you can through check-in to your final destination and earn King miles on all these sectors. All you need to do is select your European destination and let the combined might of the world’s two renowned airlines take care of the rest. Bookings open for travel beginning 15th September 2010 onwards.
more info here....
Old Sep 15, 2010, 3:21 pm

Programs: AA 1.6MM EXP; UA GS; SPG LTG,Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by saad
more info here....
Now, you can through check-in to your final destination and earn King miles on all these sectors. All you need to do is select your European destination and let the combined might of the world’s two renowned airlines take care of the rest. Bookings open for travel beginning 15th September 2010 onwards.
Really? IT=world renowned? Break out the bubbly!

Does anyone aside from me think that's a bit of an overstatement for a largely domestic airline with a few international routes?

That said, glad to hear that the OW merger is moving apace. Hopefully codeshare with AA in the near future.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 10:13 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Originally Posted by scnzzz
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 16, 2010, 4:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by scnzzz

Does anyone aside from me think that's a bit of an overstatement for a largely domestic airline with a few international routes?

That said, glad to hear that the OW merger is moving apace. Hopefully codeshare with AA in the near future.
we all know what they mean when they say world renowned....

right next to my house there is a small cafe with a board outside that says 'world's best coffee'....while i am not much of a coffee drinker, i can say without a doubt that the coffee here would not even be the best in the neighborhood, let alone the whole world....

let kingfisher say what they want....we all know the truth....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.