Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KF Miles for TripAdvisor Reviews

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2010, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

KF Miles for TripAdvisor Reviews

KF is offering miles for submitting hotel/attraction reviews to TripAdvisor. I think Jet ran a similar promotion sometime back.

Link

Email Text...

Dear XXX,

King Club brings to you yet another exciting opportunity to earn attractive King Miles - with TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel community that gives you real information and advice from millions of travellers - to help you plan a perfect trip.

Earn King Miles for your reviews
No. of reviews King Miles earned
1-2 hotel reviews 100 King Miles
3-6 hotel reviews 500 King Miles
7+ hotel reviews 1100 King Miles

Bonus Offer:
Earn 50 Bonus King Miles for every attraction review (places to see in a destination). You get this Bonus for a maximum of 5 reviews.

Heres how:

You can start posting your review/s on www.tripadvisor.in. TripAdvisor team will review your post and if accepted, will upload your review on website within 72 hours
As a member, you should read Review Guidelines carefully before posting your reviews
Final decision to post any review will be at discretion of TripAdvisor
To earn King Miles, please quote your King Club membership number at the time of submitting your review/s. King Miles will be credited within 4 weeks from the day the review is posted on the TripAdvisor website.

Submit your hotel reviews, earn attractive King Miles and get closer to your reward tickets!
Old Aug 10, 2010, 9:31 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Your right, Jet also ran a similar offer like this. Trip Advisor reviews for Jet Privilege miles..
Old Aug 11, 2010, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
since i post on ta a number of times a year, i got the jet miles through when they did this promo earlier....now i've posted another 7 times on ta again so should get the king miles as well....
Old Nov 3, 2010, 1:04 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Is the Jet promo still valid?

In any case, LH miles are probably more valuable...don't know what I would do with KF miles - absolutely useless to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.