Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Just made Platinum with Jet :D ...what to expect?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just made Platinum with Jet :D ...what to expect?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2010, 2:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
You get a minuscule black tag for Plat - bizarre, really!

1/3rd the size of the old tags - although this time around they got the graphics/design right, but screwed up the tag overall - who wants to put something this small on their bags/suitcases? You can hardly see it!
i completely agree....i'm still using my old tags....
Old Apr 15, 2010, 2:44 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by saad
i completely agree....i'm still using my old tags....
I again reiterate that the new design is cool - but totally bloody worthless in that size and color (although I like the color, but it is too nondescript...)
Old Apr 16, 2010, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
I again reiterate that the new design is cool - but totally bloody worthless in that size and color (although I like the color, but it is too nondescript...)
i agree again....the tags, while they look good, are really tiny....
Old Sep 28, 2010, 4:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

i was waitlisted for a flight from kul-del yesterday & for the very first time as a plat i did not get a seat....the flight was completely full, both in economy & business....

as a backup i got a ticket on airasia....in the end it turned out to be a pretty interesting experience....full trip report here....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.