Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Dining- Chance to win a $500 Delta GC

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2009, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Delta Dining- Chance to win a $500 Delta GC

Want a $500 Delta Gift Certificate?
Rewards Network's silver anniversary is your golden opportunity.

You're invited to a celebration. And how's this for a party favor—a chance to win a $500 Delta Gift Certificate!

Rewards NetworkSM, who brings you SkyMiles® Dining, is turning 25! That's a quarter century of making dining even more rewarding. And whether you've been a member the whole time or just signed up today, you're on the invite list. Any dining you do during the month of September as a SkyMiles Dining member enters you into the Dining with a Silver Lining Sweepstakes*.

So many ways to enter between September 1 and September 30, 2009:

If you dine—for any amount!—at a program restaurant, bar or club, that's an entry If it's your first visit to that spot as a SkyMiles Dining member, you get another entry Every time you spend $50—all at once or over many visits—you get another entry. (Example: If you spend $200 over the course of three visits, that's four entries!) Fill out a survey after any September dine, and you get yet another entry
Old Aug 24, 2009, 9:41 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Seems to be happening for the other programs too.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Kind of lame if you ask me..will not influence my dines at all. Now if they had thresholds like $50 GC per $X spent or something like that, then I'd be all over it.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 9:45 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by pitbrian
Kind of lame if you ask me..will not influence my dines at all. Now if they had thresholds like $50 GC per $X spent or something like that, then I'd be all over it.

AA also and I agree. I maxed out AA so am nnow dining exclusivley via United. Rather have the sure bonus points from United than a chance for a lousy gift card.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 11:45 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
I didn't take a lot of time to filter through all the small print, but it definitely says "100 prizes will be awarded"and then lists 13 different versions of the RN scheme- making it appear that the 100 prizes will be scattered around between all 13. That's like 7-8 prizes for each program, woo-hoo You have a better chance of getting killed by a Tsunami than winning one of those $500 prizes!
Old Sep 4, 2009, 3:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Notenut
I didn't take a lot of time to filter through all the small print, but it definitely says "100 prizes will be awarded"and then lists 13 different versions of the RN scheme- making it appear that the 100 prizes will be scattered around between all 13. That's like 7-8 prizes for each program, woo-hoo You have a better chance of getting killed by a Tsunami than winning one of those $500 prizes!
Maybe if one lived in Sumatra (Yes, I just had geology class tonight )

AS and RN is offering the same program...

I stopped by a new place in ANC and gained 2 entries (1 for a dine, and 1 for dining at a new place)

Hoping there are not as many AS RN'ers out there....
Old Sep 4, 2009, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by beckoa
Hoping there are not as many AS RN'ers out there....
"Attention Jackal party, your table is ready!"
Old Sep 4, 2009, 9:30 am

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
AA also and I agree. I maxed out AA so am nnow dining exclusivley via United. Rather have the sure bonus points from United than a chance for a lousy gift card.
NJUPINTHEAIR, what do you mean you "maxed out AA?" Is there some kind of limit on the number of miles one can earn with RN?

Thanks for any info you may provide.
Old Sep 5, 2009, 12:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
"Attention Jackal party, your table is ready!"
Hey now.... we both were rather disenfranchised when we lost a good deli place from RN...
Old Sep 5, 2009, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I misread your post as "other ANC diners", hence my initial reply. I have three entries towards AS $500 myself pending - base dine, never gotten AS credit there and I plan on rating it, too!

We've got a lot of competition as almost everyone with a pulse in Seattle has an (automatically RN-linked) AS visa it seems!
Old Sep 6, 2009, 2:00 am

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I misread your post as "other ANC diners", hence my initial reply. I have three entries towards AS $500 myself pending - base dine, never gotten AS credit there and I plan on rating it, too!

We've got a lot of competition as almost everyone with a pulse in Seattle has an (automatically RN-linked) AS visa it seems!
Oh yeah... I forgot about that automatic linking...

Still $500 would be cool

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.