Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2006, 8:45 pm

500 Mile Bonus for signing up with Midwest

Join Rewards Network – Earn 500-Mile Bonus

If you enjoy dining out, why not earn Midwest Miles when you do? Simply register one or more of your credit cards with Rewards NetworkSM and use one of those cards when you dine at any of more than 10,000 participating restaurants. Sign up with Rewards Network through August 31 and you'll earn 500 bonus Midwest Miles. (Tip: Register your Midwest Airlines MasterCard to earn the most miles for each dine.) Sign up now at rewardsnetwork.com/midwest.

Terms and Conditions
Only valid for Midwest Miles members who enroll at rewardsnetwork.com/midwest July 15 through August 31, 2006. Please allow four weeks for the bonus Miles to post to your account. Offer not valid for existing Rewards Network members. Limit one bonus per Midwest Miles member.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:29 am

Midwest bonus

Simply register one or more of your credit cards with Rewards NetworkSM and use one of those cards when you dine at any of more than 10,000 participating restaurants.
Any indication whether a Dine needs to happen before 8/31 to get this bonus? Right now I'm concentrating on building up NW miles (through dining) to reach an award level; if I use all those miles I might retire my NW account and concentrate on YX. I signed up for YX's program just in case enrolling alone is enough for the bonus.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Any one (1) transaction by 8/31 should be enough. You have plenty of time as 8/31 is the transaction date cut-off, not the posting date.

You could charge a single drink separately on your YX-linked card. Or, do what I've done in the past, and present two cards to pay for the meal: "Could you please charge $5 on this [YX-linked] card and the balance on the other [NW] one?"

Be sure to check the NW and YX participanting restaurant lists for your area carefully - they may not be completely identical! And one-visit-per-month restriction is per-airline; you get one monthly transaction each for NW and YX.
Old Aug 29, 2006, 1:24 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
New UA "double up" promo

Looks like only good for UA MP Visa holders who don't currently have an online profile. Hopefully someone will benefit from my posting it here.

https://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/...us.jsp?id=UA37
Old Aug 31, 2006, 9:04 am

Programs: AA - Platinum; DL, BA; SPG Gold
Delta - Fast track to Elite

Want to earn 10 miles per dining dollar spent*
for the rest of 2006 and all of 2007? That's what Elite Members of SkyMiles Dining earn for qualified dines at the thousands of participating restaurants nationwide!

Now you can qualify for Elite status simply by spending $300 or more in qualified dines** – including tax and tip – between September 1 and October 31, 2006. But you must register first in order to qualify for the Fast Track to Elite promotion. Register Now!

I didn't see a date when registration would be closing.
Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:57 pm

Programs: AA Exp
I think they are extending the current AA promo through September.

Register now for our Ultimate Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes.
7/1/06 – 8/31/06

Every qualified dine will earn you an automatic entry!

Qualified dines* must occur between 7/1/06 and 8/31/06 and you must register first in order for the dine to qualify.

To make this offer even sweeter, you can also earn up to 1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles.

Once you register for our Ultimate Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes, you're automatically registered for our Great Tastes Bonus! Earn 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles on your first two qualified dines* and an additional 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles after your 4th qualified dine during the bonus period ... for a total of up to 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles.
You've already registered for this bonus offer. If you have questions about this bonus, please contact Member Services. Great Tastes Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions

GREAT TASTES BONUS OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 2006 FOR THOSE WHO REGISTERED FOR BONUS OFFER FROM JULY 1, 2006 - AUGUST 31, 2006.

*Qualified dines are dines after registering for the Ultimate Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes and which occur between 7/1/06 and 9/30/06 at participating restaurants during a valid benefit period and paid for with a credit or debit card registered with the AAdvantage DiningSM program. Other limitations may apply. Offer only valid for AAdvantage Dining members who have already set up an online account (by creating a Login ID and Password) at aa.rewardsnetwork.com.

Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion has ended for any AAdvantage® bonus miles to post to your account.

Miles will be awarded based only on the first $600 you spend per restaurant, per month. Some restaurants offer mileage awards only on certain days of the week or times of the day. For complete program Terms and Conditions, details, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest benefit schedules, visit aa.rewardsnetwork.com.

If you have any questions or need assistance, call Member Services at 1-800-479-5981.

American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage® program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six month's notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage. AmericanAirlines, AAdvantage, AAdvantage Dining and AAdvantage Hotel are marks of
Old Sep 2, 2006, 7:51 am

Great Taste Bonus is NOT extended !!!

The previous post states that the GREAT TASTE bonus might be extended and then gives us the information as if it was extended.

Since I just just 2 minutes before looked at the bonuses on the website and didn't see it, I called IDine....

...was told that it had not been extended.

Where did you get your info?...geez...almost wasted a dine today on AA instead of Delta !
Old Sep 2, 2006, 9:40 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Originally Posted by PatFlyer
The previous post states that the GREAT TASTE bonus might be extended and then gives us the information as if it was extended.

Since I just just 2 minutes before looked at the bonuses on the website and didn't see it, I called IDine....

...was told that it had not been extended.

Where did you get your info?...geez...almost wasted a dine today on AA instead of Delta !
To be fair to PantyWaster I checked the AAdvantage iDine website after reading their post. Under the Great TASTE bonus T&C it did say that the promo was extended until 9/31/06. And now today the bonus is gone... So they were right and now it's look like they are wrong.
Old Sep 2, 2006, 9:04 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by EdV
To be fair to PantyWaster I checked the AAdvantage iDine website after reading their post. Under the Great TASTE bonus T&C it did say that the promo was extended until 9/31/06. And now today the bonus is gone... So they were right and now it's look like they are wrong.
Well it would be gone, since the extension notice in the T&C said you had to have registered by August 31. I suspect those who made a copy of that notice will be able to argue successfully that they should get the bonus, if that bonus is not automatically posted.
Old Sep 4, 2006, 8:41 pm

Me and the wife have only 2 dines each for this promo (and we should both be registered) so we will finish this off and see. I will post back if they default.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 11:40 am

Advantage Bonus - Found the Great Taste extention to Sept 30

Meanwhile, when I called Advantage IDine....the customer service rep said it was not extended. Good catch PantyWaster.

Print out a copy of the page and they can't complain.

Here's the link that is on the IDine website ! Now to remember how much I had to spend at the dine !

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/registerbonus.jsp?id=A043
Old Sep 6, 2006, 2:35 pm

OK - now it is official! I just got this email

Good news! Your chance to earn 1,000 bonus miles has been extended to 9/30/06.

Now you have until 9/30/06 to earn up to 1,000
American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles!
Earn 500 AAdvantage bonus miles after your first 2 qualified
dines* at a participating restaurant** and an additional 500 bonus
miles after your 4th qualified dine at a participating restaurant
during the bonus period.
Get complete bonus details, guidelines, and restrictions.

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...sterlink090606
Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:44 am

Programs: AA, DL, CO, WN
Originally Posted by PantyWaster
OK - now it is official! I just got this email

Good news! Your chance to earn 1,000 bonus miles has been extended to 9/30/06.

Now you have until 9/30/06 to earn up to 1,000
American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles!
Earn 500 AAdvantage bonus miles after your first 2 qualified
dines* at a participating restaurant** and an additional 500 bonus
miles after your 4th qualified dine at a participating restaurant
during the bonus period.
Get complete bonus details, guidelines, and restrictions.

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...sterlink090606

This "extension" is of no value to those of us that completed the 4 dines by August 31st. I"m assuming they won't give another 1,000 bonus miles. As for the contest I'm not sure if they will still have the drawing on the same date or not. I guess we will find out.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 7:29 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Originally Posted by jAAmes-1981
This "extension" is of no value to those of us that completed the 4 dines by August 31st. I"m assuming they won't give another 1,000 bonus miles. As for the contest I'm not sure if they will still have the drawing on the same date or not. I guess we will find out.
Luckily some of us didn't get enough dines in so this works great!
Old Sep 8, 2006, 11:15 am
VIP

For Priority Club members, this looks pretty good:

http://priorityclub.rewardsnetwork.c...us.jsp?id=PC12

Here's how it works:

Round the Bases by registering for this bonus and dining at participating restaurants between now and October 31, 2006. You’ll earn 5,000 bonus points when you slide into home with your fourth qualified dine*. Up for another inning? Round the Bases a second time and grab another 5,000 bonus points (that’s a total of 10,000 bonus points!) for your eighth qualified* dine.

Round the Bases Bonus Terms and Conditions
To earn the bonus, you must meet all of the requirements associated with this offer. This bonus is available from September 15, 2006 through October 31, 2006. Bonus registration is required, and only qualified dines* are subject to the terms indicated below. A maximum number of 10,000 points per member can be earned. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks after the completion of this bonus offer for the points to be posted to your account. For complete program Terms and Conditions, details, guidelines, and restaurant restrictions, visit priorityclub.rewardsnetwork.com.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.