Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

American Airlines 30 Days of Dining (May 18 - June 16, 2011)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

American Airlines 30 Days of Dining (May 18 - June 16, 2011)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2011, 10:59 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
margarita girl likes to live dangerously, or at least to gamble!

I did rate 'em all, and all the miles, including the tranches of 300s, have posted, like good little swallows returning to the roost. ^

Originally Posted by margarita girl
I didn't rate any of my dines. All bonuses have posted.

Last edited by JDiver; Jul 9, 2011 at 2:29 pm Reason: correction taken; thanks, sdsearch!
Old Jul 4, 2011, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JDiver
margatiragirl likes to live dangerously, or at least to gamble!
First of all, you can't know anything about margatiragirl; she doesn't post in this forum. It's margarita girl. But anyways:

Nah, I think she's just practicing to run for the US Congress. Ie, she could have simply been waiting until the last minute to rate the dines (per the version of the rules that said you did need to rate them but had XX days to do so), If the bonus posted before then, no need to rate. Only a need to rate if it was that deadline was hitting and the bonus still hadn't posted by then (or, if you wanted the bonus miles as soon as possible, so weren't willing to entail the possible delays in posting that running this experiment could entail).
Old Jul 6, 2011, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Nothing that sinister.

I read the rules, and didn't see anything about rating the dines, so I didn't. And I have not been checking the i-dine forum as regularly as I should have, so didn't know about this new condition. Anyhow, I got lucky and it worked out. As a rule, I refuse to rate the dines unless there is something in it for me!
Old Jul 6, 2011, 9:47 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
....As a rule, I refuse to rate the dines unless there is something in it for me!
I am devastated that I did all those reviews without getting any actual benefit: it goes against my religion.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 5:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Jailer
I am devastated that I did all those reviews without getting any actual benefit: it goes against my religion.
I hear you. Life just isn't fair sometimes!
Old Jul 9, 2011, 2:28 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I'm with you and Jailer - I hate to rate unless I get something for it - just habit from the "good old days" I suppose. All that rating for naught?

I am glad to see all of my miles have posted without any trouble.

Nothing that sinister.

I read the rules, and didn't see anything about rating the dines, so I didn't. And I have not been checking the i-dine forum as regularly as I should have, so didn't know about this new condition. Anyhow, I got lucky and it worked out. As a rule, I refuse to rate the dines unless there is something in it for me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.