Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

BA Gold flying IB economy -- how early to arrive at Granada GRX?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2024, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy

Trying to maximize our time in the city and wondering how early it's necessary to arrive at GRX airport. Our hotel looks like it's about a half hour drive from the airport, and the flight time in 0950. Would prefer not to spend ages at the airport before the flight, especially since there doesn't seem to be a lounge. Any suggestions?
Old Feb 9, 2024, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Any bags to check? Any flights beyond Madrid?
Old Feb 27, 2024, 11:04 am

Definitely no lounge, just 1 cafe and 1 small duty free.
The buses from Granada are scheduled to align with flight times, and they arrive about 1hr30 before the flights, so I definitely wouldn't plan to arrive earlier than that. Even if you had to check a bag I'd say it wouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes from the kerb to the gate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.