Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Any lounges offer an over night say in Madrid airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2023, 10:13 am
Original Poster

due to the recently issues with the UK air traffic system ill need to overnight in Madrid.
i see the oneworld lounge closes at 1am, but were there other lounge options?
Old Aug 29, 2023, 11:44 am

Programs: IB+ Oro / OWS
Originally Posted by babyg_wc
due to the recently issues with the UK air traffic system ill need to overnight in Madrid.
i see the oneworld lounge closes at 1am, but were there other lounge options?
The Airport's own lounge in T4S Neptuno is 24/7, there's a max stay of 4 hours so they might make you pay for the extra hours.
Thought duty of care will cover your hotels?
Old Aug 29, 2023, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by csycsycsy
The Airport's own lounge in T4S Neptuno is 24/7, there's a max stay of 4 hours so they might make you pay for the extra hours.
Thought duty of care will cover your hotels?
DOC prob will cover.. just couldnt be bothered leaving the airport as flight is at 7am.. so would need to get up at 4am to get back etc.. but ill look into hotels in the airport.
Old Aug 29, 2023, 1:55 pm

Programs: IB+ Oro / OWS
There's a 'HelloSky' at T4 arrivals...233 eur
https://hellosky.travel/
babyg_wc likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2023, 6:33 pm

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Originally Posted by csycsycsy
There's a 'HelloSky' at T4 arrivals...233 eur
https://hellosky.travel/
Is that the old Arrivals Lounge ?
Old Aug 29, 2023, 7:18 pm

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Originally Posted by malagajohn
Is that the old Arrivals Lounge ?
Yes, it was always a hotel, the "lounge" was just a meager breakfast area and they were able to open just the bathroom to the rooms.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 8:02 am

Programs: UA-Plat 2MM, DL-dmnd 1MM, SPG-Gold, HH-Dmnd, Mriot-gold
We stayed in one of the AirRoom by HelloSky, in MAD T4 (level -1), last May, 2022. This hotel is entirely interior to the structure of T4 and thus has no windows. The room was otherwise fine, clean, quiet, and comfortable. As mentioned previously, their “lounge” is meager. Be aware this hotel is landside and there are very few amenities, being outside security. A couple of places to grab a bite, but not full service restaurants, and nothing resembling a bar. I would not stay here again unless my time time were very tight. On a second pass through MAD, a week later, we stayed at the nearby Marriott, which offers shuttle service, and this was a MUCH better solution. There are multiple hotels near the airport offering shuttles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.