Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

X3 Avios on any iberia flight in 2022 + 15% off with gift cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2022, 5:42 am
PB2
Original Poster

I can’t post the URL but if you google there is good info on this in English and Spanish on iberia.com

Just highlighting this offer at the minute (must book by 2 May I think) and also…

I made a booking last night when logged in to iberia plus and saving my iberia FF number. 382€ MAD ATH return in business. You can also get gift cards at the minute with 15% off and use them to pay. Does anyone know if I change my FF on the booking to BA Silver (OWS) on rj.com, in order to select business class seats for free now rather than waiting until 24h out, then change it back to iberia FF number (OWR), if that would risk jeopardising the x3 Avios? As the flight must be credited to iberia plus as part of the promotion? Thanks
Tofino87 likes this.
Old May 1, 2022, 11:55 am

I’ve just seen this offer too.

It doesn’t state which destinations it’s applicable for - so I’m assuming all.

Best deals I’ve seen so far are for FCO-BOG - does anyone else have cheap J fares at the moment, maybe some of those beauties in the £600-900 range?!

Could be a great opportunity to earn a chunk of Avios - but very short time to book!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.