Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

A customer service email address for Iberia?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2021, 1:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold

BA has a customer service email address that I have used in the past to settle issues. Does Iberia have one?

I cannot find it on the website AND Iberia call centers keep hanging up after about 3 minutes. Thanks for any info.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 6:27 am

There is an address for health claims you can try asking them to forward internally [email protected] I think - there is some validation though so you need to attach a file, a pdf of your itinerary maybe. Ive had no reply. Ive managed to figure out some staff emails too, only had one reply telling me not contact him and asking how i got his email, clowns to the top
Old Jul 30, 2021, 6:31 am

You can also submit a compliant online, the website is a mess, but you should be able to find it after a few mins of google, this generate a PXXXXX-293232 reference, which could be handy for claims / legal. My complaint was replied to in 24hrs telling to contact call center, facepalm, clowns in complaints too
Old Jul 30, 2021, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mattspod
You can also submit a compliant online, the website is a mess, but you should be able to find it after a few mins of google, this generate a PXXXXX-293232 reference, which could be handy for claims / legal. My complaint was replied to in 24hrs telling to contact call center, facepalm, clowns in complaints too
Thanks, but "should be able to find it" does not mean "I can find it".

I did try earlier, and again after I read your reply. However, there is NO email that I can find - just a lot of FAQ stuff from Iberia with circular gobbly-de-gook types of "replies"

Hence, I am trying this forum.
AirbusA350 likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 9:13 am

You can try https://contacto.iberia.com/ . If it relates to your IB Plus account, there's email [email protected] with your account number in the subject.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 11:14 am

https://www.iberia.com/co/customer-relations/ Sorry wasnt on main laptop to link earlier

Good luck. AA tried to connect to me Iberia today and we got the 3 minutes disconnect too, these clowns need...

I think I choose Assistance, as I said it might not do any immediate good as they'll eventually reply to call - it isnt an autoresponder though, in the meantime you will get a case number, which I guess you could use latter to support your case with Iberia or via court
Old Jul 31, 2021, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mattspod
https://www.iberia.com/co/customer-relations/ Sorry wasnt on main laptop to link earlier

Good luck. AA tried to connect to me Iberia today and we got the 3 minutes disconnect too, these clowns need...

I think I choose Assistance, as I said it might not do any immediate good as they'll eventually reply to call - it isnt an autoresponder though, in the meantime you will get a case number, which I guess you could use latter to support your case with Iberia or via court
Thanks for this link, but after putting in the type of request, reservation code and ticket number (and it stating the format is wrong several times even though I copied it from my e-ticket), there was NOTHING - except "Please wait" - after I pressed the continue button.

Iberia is quite useless. This will be my last ticket with Iberia I must say. The cute alternative is to call and get nothing. The [email protected] address is only good for covid stuff. They don't even have the sense to send it to customer service. Just a bunch of clowns going through the motions of appearing to work, but only being ineffective at trying to help me.

Money down the toilet, I'm afraid. One of life's "events".
Old Jul 31, 2021, 10:31 am

tmac1000, to give you some hope, they sent me an email earlier saying they have been trying to contact me via phone, I'm been airborne so I havent been able to take the call, Im hoping they retry. They also provided a new case number. I cant say which contact method eventually lead to this - could of been emails to listed emails, an email forwarded internally as I tried to email some on the executive team, social media, the complaint or perhaps an AA referral. Still extremely disappointing because the moment for action has near enough passed but at least something is/has happened. I will be chasing for some form of compensation albeit with less urgency.
tmac100 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.