Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is the seating map incorrect (A340-600)?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2019, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club
Is the seating map incorrect (A340-600)?

I have a business class booking and the Manage My Booking page is showing the aircraft as an A340-600 but with a seating configuration I have never seen before. The seating map is showing only 9 rows in the business cabin with the "true window" seats as 2/4/6/8 A or L instead of what I am used to seeing which is the odd rowed numbers as the A or L seats (e.g. 1A or 5L). On this aircraft the odd rows are the C and J seats so closer to the aisle. Does anyone know if the seating map is correct? I would like a "true window" seat so should I trust the map and go for an even numbered A or L seat or should I assume that it is incorrect and pick an odd numbered C or J seat?

Thanks in advance
Bob
Old Aug 25, 2019, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
The vast majority of IB's 346s are in this configuration now. They're the ones that have Premium Economy.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by BA6501
The vast majority of IB's 346s are in this configuration now. They're the ones that have Premium Economy.
Thanks - I selected my seats.

Bob

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.