Wiki Posts
Search

Cabin crew saves a life

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2018, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta skymiles, BAEC
Cabin crew saves a life

I want to express my admiration for the Cabin crew on Iberia 3317 yesterday as I watched them save a man’s life mid-air. The man became seriously ill mid-flight. The cabin crew responded with great skill and professionalism.

Probably most fliers like myself dont realize the depth of their training and the amount of medical supplies carried onboard.

The crew does much much much more than serve coffee and deserves enormous recognition for this.

Last edited by suntravler; Oct 17, 2018 at 5:38 am
Old Oct 17, 2018, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
On some flights, I wish they would actually serve the passengers instead of chatting in the galley, waiting around for a passenger to fall ill...
Old Oct 17, 2018, 12:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, FB Gold
Originally Posted by craigthemif
On some flights, I wish they would actually serve the passengers instead of chatting in the galley, waiting around for a passenger to fall ill...
Do you really think that is the best response? I am no big fan of IB crew, but if true what described by OP, this is indeed something worthwhile mentioning without any cynical comments!
tmac100 likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta skymiles, BAEC
Thank you, denhaagflyer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.