Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Has anyone flown the new A340 premium economy from JFK to MAD yet??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone flown the new A340 premium economy from JFK to MAD yet??

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2017, 7:12 am

Programs: AA EXP; United 1K, Delta, IHG Plat Amb, PE, Marriott/Hilton Gold
additional note for Oneworld elites: we were able to use the ORD Flagship lounge on arrival in Chicago. The AA website refers to "connecting to" and international flight for use but apparently connecting from worked too
AJ
Old Oct 22, 2017, 1:06 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by aj411
additional note for Oneworld elites: we were able to use the ORD Flagship lounge on arrival in Chicago. The AA website refers to "connecting to" and international flight for use but apparently connecting from worked too
AJ
Same here, and the lounge is pretty nice.

I ended up not trying the Premium Economy as I paid 250USD to upgrade to business. The IB business is quite decent although the cabin was very hot on that flight...

However, as I upgraded right before checkin, I only received 90TP instead of 140TP, which is the amount of premium eco. Should I expected BA to update my Executive Club account with 140TP?
Old Oct 22, 2017, 2:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
No, IB does not provide the increased TPs unless you paid to actually change your booking to J (change fee + fare difference rather than a promotion).
Old Nov 6, 2017, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by aj411
AJ
The Flagship lounge now has the access rules of a OW Sapphire lounge. If you are a non-AA Sapphire or above you get a pass even on a domestic itinerary in economy. It really is a great lounge.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 12:15 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM - DL PM - OZ Diamond - Bonvoy LTT - Hyatt Glob - IHG Plat - National EE - Sixt Platinum
Hello! Has anyone flown in 11A or recall the layout for 11A/11B on the A330? Wanted to get a bulkhead window, but it looks like 11A is in an exit row on the A330 and I was wondering if there is an exit door protrusion and how legroom looks (Seatguru mentions this seat as yellow/green). And unfortunately, 11L is already taken.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.