Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia android app. Can't log in

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2017, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
Iberia android app. Can't log in

For the past several weeks I have been unable to log in to the the android Iberia app. When I try to log in I get an "unecpected error". Mu username and password are correct as I can log in on the website.

Anyone else having issues?
Old Mar 22, 2017, 8:01 pm

Same here. I don't have any IB flights coming up soon, so I haven't tried to do anything about it.
Old Jun 26, 2023, 10:34 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
And now it is worse. I launched the app on my Samsung this morning. The first message was, "The Iberia app cannot launch because it has a bug. Clear cache?" I said yes and tried to relaunch. Now it won't even launch.

No Iberia flights until next April, but still annoying...
Old Jun 26, 2023, 12:47 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LH FTL, KL/AF Ivory
The only way I have found to deal with the "cannot launch because it has a bug" is to uninstall the app and reinstall. There may be other ways, but this is relatively quick and usually works. That said I haven't been able to login to the Iberia app for weeks either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.