Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status Validity

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2016, 7:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, HY Globalist, BY Titanium, QR Gold, TK Elite, SQ KFGL, UA SL, DL SL
Status Validity

Hi all,

Last year I almost achieved Oro status (was missing just 100 elite points). I contacted Iberia and they gave me a challenge to fly 500 elite points within a month (April) and I did and was granted in July Oro status. However, after achieving that, I achieved during June-July enough elite points for Oro status (for April 2016-2017).

I'm puzzled since when I was granted in July Oro status I was given the statues until April 2017, however, since I already achieved for the period of Apr 2016-2017 enough elite points for Oro, shouldn't it be extended until 2018? I contacted Iberia and they replied me that in April 2017 they will asses my account and will extend my account incase I indeed achieved everything, but I don't really trust their replies.

Has anyone had an experience like mine? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 12:57 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by mangoman1
Hi all,

Last year I almost achieved Oro status (was missing just 100 elite points). I contacted Iberia and they gave me a challenge to fly 500 elite points within a month (April) and I did and was granted in July Oro status. However, after achieving that, I achieved during June-July enough elite points for Oro status (for April 2016-2017).

I'm puzzled since when I was granted in July Oro status I was given the statues until April 2017, however, since I already achieved for the period of Apr 2016-2017 enough elite points for Oro, shouldn't it be extended until 2018? I contacted Iberia and they replied me that in April 2017 they will asses my account and will extend my account incase I indeed achieved everything, but I don't really trust their replies.

Has anyone had an experience like mine? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.
Hi,

I understand that your Oro status is valid up to 4/2018 and a few weeks before your current Oro card expires you will get the new one with the new expire date.
With Miles & More works like this.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, HY Globalist, BY Titanium, QR Gold, TK Elite, SQ KFGL, UA SL, DL SL
Thanks for the reply.

Well the website still shows validity until Apr 2017 that's why I'm puzzled. But the fact remains that I already renewed it this year.

Has anyone had an experience like this before?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.