Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Unable to log in... service not available error

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2016, 5:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND

I have been unable to log in to my iberia plus account on the desktop site for a few weeks. I get this error:
Iberia Plus service is not available at present (A003).

Im able to get in on the mobile site but not all functions are available on mobile. Friends of mine experiencing the same

any suggestions?
Old Jul 22, 2016, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Passwords need to be updated annually so it might be that. Try a password reset.

Otherwise perhaps just change your country settings to Spain or similar. IB+ is working fine for most of us. Perhaps one of the country-specific settings is screwy.
Old Jul 22, 2016, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigthemif
Passwords need to be updated annually so it might be that. Try a password reset.

Otherwise perhaps just change your country settings to Spain or similar. IB+ is working fine for most of us. Perhaps one of the country-specific settings is screwy.
Tried to reset password i get the same error. Tried the different country pages. Can't work it out
Old Jul 23, 2016, 4:14 am

I have the same problem as well, let me know if you figure out what's wrong. The timing is annoying because I don't want to buy Avios from Groupon until I can actually log into IB+.

Originally Posted by Aussie_flyer
I have been unable to log in to my iberia plus account on the desktop site for a few weeks. I get this error:
Iberia Plus service is not available at present (A003).

Im able to get in on the mobile site but not all functions are available on mobile. Friends of mine experiencing the same

any suggestions?
Are your friends all based in Australia? There may be a geo-block in place since Australians aren't supposed to have access to the Avios program

Last edited by glasszon; Jul 23, 2016 at 6:46 pm
Old Jul 27, 2016, 1:26 am
Original Poster

I don't believe there is a restriction for iberia plus on Australians. Its BA Executive club that doesn't allow Aussies.

Anyway, mysteriously, this problem just resolved itself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.