The Economist - 12k Avios

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2015, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Tinder Plus
The Economist - 12k Avios

https://subscriptions.economist.com/...trpl/index.php

Terms & Conditions apply
In order to qualify for the Avios in this offer, you must maintain your subscription for at least one year. This subscription is non-refundable, except if you are a resident in the EU, in which case you may cancel your subscription in the first 14 days and get a refund for any part of your subscription that has not already been delivered (for the print element) or published (for any digital element) before you cancelled.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
The digital-only version earns 9,000 Avios.

I find this ideal for choosing an appropriately cheap country - I tend to use Canada, although there are probably cheaper - and purchasing my subscription from there...
Old Nov 29, 2015, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Tinder Plus
Unfortunately they have change T&C. Cancellation will not be as easy as it used to be.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 12:47 am

Canada is the cheapest, but will only give you 6k Avios. Try pay in ZAR, that gives you 9k Avios.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.