Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IB-Phantom Award Availability?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2016, 9:33 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Honestly, I prefer it that way -- fewer people think to check IB, and flights for me ORD-MAD tend to be cheaper with Avios than with AA miles.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by linglingfool
Honestly, I prefer it that way -- fewer people think to check IB, and flights for me ORD-MAD tend to be cheaper with Avios than with AA miles.
I agree. Until AA actually make award space available on their own flights, especially in Premium cabins, they shouldn't be able to grab all of the award space of their partners as well...

I don't check daily but I have NEVER found a J or F award on AA metal to Europe in the dozens of times I've looked to book awards...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.