Wiki Posts
Search

46J business class

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2014, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL
46J business class

Hi - I'm travelling on IB 6833 on 1st January (00:20) - the seat map suggests its a 46J config but nothing in seat guru tallies with this. I'm guessing its an A340-500 from a dummy booking on Iberia which I think is the new A340-600 config - but there are no seat plans anywhere (i.e. not on seat guru) that are consistent with the booking.

Could anyone point me to what sort of seat map I should be looking at to figure out which seats I should select for the two of us and / or some cabin pics? Google seems to mainly kick out old A340 pics. Currently aiming for a middle pair.

Thanks

Last edited by pauljeff; Sep 14, 2014 at 2:18 pm Reason: EDIT: figured out its new business- I Hope!
Old Sep 15, 2014, 8:21 am

Programs: OW Emerald SPG Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by pauljeff
Hi - I'm travelling on IB 6833 on 1st January (00:20) - the seat map suggests its a 46J config but nothing in seat guru tallies with this. I'm guessing its an A340-500 from a dummy booking on Iberia which I think is the new A340-600 config - but there are no seat plans anywhere (i.e. not on seat guru) that are consistent with the booking.

Could anyone point me to what sort of seat map I should be looking at to figure out which seats I should select for the two of us and / or some cabin pics? Google seems to mainly kick out old A340 pics. Currently aiming for a middle pair.

Thanks
Seat map is in the wiki:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberi...solidated.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.