Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buggy Iberia BP email

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2013, 7:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Buggy Iberia BP email

When I checked in online for recent Ibera flights, I had them email BPs to me. What's amusing is that, while an attached PDF was correct and looked fine, the actual email appeared buggy, since every field had the variable name instead of the data:

Old Aug 13, 2013, 10:55 pm
Original Poster

Anyone else see this? Anyone else think it's amusing?
Old Aug 14, 2013, 4:18 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Seems to be a minor glitch...

during the transfer of the data from the successful check-in to filling the form.

So if I would be you I would just check again if the chjeck-in process has really been completed.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gum
during the transfer of the data from the successful check-in to filling the form.

So if I would be you I would just check again if the chjeck-in process has really been completed.
Oh, no question that I was checked-in just fine, as I noted:

Originally Posted by anabolism
What's amusing is that, while an attached PDF was correct and looked fine, the actual email appeared buggy, since every field had the variable name instead of the data
It's only the email that was buggy. I just thought it was amusing, and curious if others had seen it. Perhaps no one looks at the email, only the PDF?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.