Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

How do you transfer Iberia Avios Miles to Avios Household Account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2011, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold

Just received an e mail from Iberia notifying me that I will lose half of my avios miles collected on Iberia 31/12. This is the first notification received and I am guessing that 31/12 means the end of this year!!

I have a formal airmiles ccount (now obviously Avios) and under FAQ it tells me I can transfer Iberia miles to my household Avios account. Only thing is (and I am sure I am not that thick) I just cannot work out how this is done on the household account.

Anyone done this transfer yet?

Nivsy
Old Dec 7, 2011, 4:06 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
search the BA forum, there is info about this. From what I remember, you must disband the Avios household account in order to do a transfer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.