Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Does Iberia have a MAD-BOS flight on Sundays (April)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2010, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler

Iberia shows a MAD-BOS flight on Mondays through Fridays in April. I could swear when I checked out availability and cost several weeks ago there was also a Sunday flight, but now it's not showing up on Iberia's website although it does show up on Orbitz and ITA, but when clicked through it shows as unavailable.I called Iberia and the agent was clueless. The strange thing is that IB's website does show a BOS-MAD flight on Sundays in April so one would think the aircraft would be coming from MAD earlier in the day. Does anyone know if there is, in fact, an incoming MAD-BOS flight on Sundays, or give me a lead on where to research further?
Old Dec 1, 2010, 1:57 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
I suspect that this may be a casualty of the BA<>IB merger. To put it crudely BA will concentrate on N America and IB on S America.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.