Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

TARGETED - $100 credit "award" - on 2 night stay through 10/31/09 (ext to 12/30?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TARGETED - $100 credit "award" - on 2 night stay through 10/31/09 (ext to 12/30?)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2009, 9:49 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
I must have been a good boy - In the post I got at 2NT100 voucher.

Now to see if I can apply it to a conference booking I've made!
Old Aug 30, 2009, 4:14 pm

Programs: BA/A3 Gold/SPG Plat
Finally, received my got 2NT200 certs in the end of Aug...

Diamond member and 24 stays now.
Old Aug 30, 2009, 9:40 pm

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
Got the $100 cert last week in Australia (about 5 weeks into the promotion). Probably can't use it as all my stays are 1 night only.

Interestingly, I tried to enter the code for a 1 night booking to see what happened. The website seemed to accept the code and showed me available rates but the cert says that hotel has to ensure that the conditions of the voucher are met (i.e. 2 night min stay). Just seems strange that the website accepts it also for 1 night bookings. Maybe they've changed the requirements and allow 1 night bookings?

Probably don't want to risk it but if the website allows the booking...and not everyone reads all the fine print on the vouchers...
Old Aug 31, 2009, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just received the 2nt100 voucher today.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:23 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Just received the 2nt100 voucher today.
Just got mine as well.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 8:41 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Just used mine without issue in Philly. Nice to get some spending $$$s back.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 7:16 pm

Can these certificates be combined with a American Express Fine Hotels and Resort reservation? If AMEX FHR has a 3rd night free promo at Park Hyatt hotels this fall, can this be used with the promo?
Old Sep 16, 2009, 9:25 pm

For what it's worth:

Received 2NT100 voucher recently.

The voucher says you need to put in the offer code during booking and then surrender the voucher during check-out.

As indicated in this thread earlier on I was able to use the voucher AND use the 'G'-code for the property I stayed (asked the staff to put in the G-code during check-out when the 100 USD were deducted from my bill already).

Unfortunately I could not leverage the MC bonus point promotion as well as it expired 15/Sept

Maybe worthwhile to note that I became Diamond due to the Trial offer promotion and also used the suite upgrade for the 2N stay.

All in all I feel very positive about Hyatt right now. For what it's worth: they made a few extra $ off me by throwing all these bonuses my way.

Thanks FT for all the great information!

Ham
Old Oct 3, 2009, 8:41 am
Original Member

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, CX DM, QF GO, AA LT GO, UA SL, LH FT, Marr LT Titanium, Shang DM, Hyatt Glob, Hilton DM
one quick question if anyone knows the answer - since I need to enter the offer code 2NT200 in the reservation, that means this coupon cannot be used together with the other bonus point offers like G1/2/3, GP607, etc, right ?
Old Oct 8, 2009, 12:05 am

Originally Posted by tedhl
one quick question if anyone knows the answer - since I need to enter the offer code 2NT200 in the reservation, that means this coupon cannot be used together with the other bonus point offers like G1/2/3, GP607, etc, right ?

Pls refer to post #68 or earlier ones...

(use 2NT200 during booking online - only one code can be used during booking. But mention the respective bonus code during check-in/check-out. Did and should work this way - but YMMV. Remember: A 200 USD gift is quite good/generous even without the G bonuses...)
Old Oct 23, 2009, 7:43 am
Original Member

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, CX DM, QF GO, AA LT GO, UA SL, LH FT, Marr LT Titanium, Shang DM, Hyatt Glob, Hilton DM
also just want to confirm, I assume a stay using this certificate to cover part of the room costs, is still considered a normal stay and not award stay ?

e.g. would each stay still count as a stay towards the 2-stays-for-1-free-night promo ? and each stay would still be eligible for 500 miles per stay + 2500 miles per 2 nights based on the airline promotion ?

any experience from FTers here on these questions ? thanks a lot !!
Old Oct 23, 2009, 8:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I received the $50 certificate good for anything and used it at a SS. I received stay credit and all the associated bonuses.

It was treated as a gift card to reduce the cost of the stay.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 5:30 pm
Original Member

that's great to hear, thanks !!
Old Nov 3, 2009, 5:30 pm

Programs: US PP, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Dia, ICH Plat
2NT200

If you guys were fortunate enough to get one of the vouchers for $100 or $200 off your stays and have not used them.......

I had a 2NT200 certificate that expired on 10/31 so I shredded it on 10/31 as I could not use it. I then called in to get points transferred to miles(as I request every time to no avail ) and the CSR told me about this $200 credit in my account! Explained to her that I shredded the offer as it expired 10/31. She then said it was good until 12/30/09!

She said that originally they expired on 10/31 but were extended to 12/30 at some point (apparently w/ no email to inform us). She made an exception to the rule this time and said in lieu of the certificate that the hotel would call GP to confirm.

Moral to this long story.....don't throw away any offers until you call GP as they might still be valid.....I think Hyatt is the only program that will allow certain extension to offers...

Anyway....go get those certificates out of the trash and use them before 12/30 (after you wipe the spagetti sauce off of course)!

Thanks GP

Last edited by foysrus; Nov 3, 2009 at 5:32 pm Reason: spelling
Old Nov 3, 2009, 6:02 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by foysrus
If you guys were fortunate enough to get one of the vouchers for $100 or $200 off your stays and have not used them.......

I had a 2NT200 certificate that expired on 10/31 so I shredded it on 10/31 as I could not use it. I then called in to get points transferred to miles(as I request every time to no avail ) and the CSR told me about this $200 credit in my account! Explained to her that I shredded the offer as it expired 10/31. She then said it was good until 12/30/09!

She said that originally they expired on 10/31 but were extended to 12/30 at some point (apparently w/ no email to inform us). She made an exception to the rule this time and said in lieu of the certificate that the hotel would call GP to confirm.

Moral to this long story.....don't throw away any offers until you call GP as they might still be valid.....I think Hyatt is the only program that will allow certain extension to offers...

Anyway....go get those certificates out of the trash and use them before 12/30 (after you wipe the spagetti sauce off of course)!

Thanks GP
And I used mine last week on a mattress run since the 2 nights ended up being $5 less than the 1 night without the cert.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.