FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Speculation thread: What will June bring??? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/949514-speculation-thread-what-will-june-bring.html)

Firewind May 1, 2009 10:02 am

Speculation thread: What will June bring???

The good Hyatt Gold Passport people at the Andaz LA event were all about what's coming in June, though that's all they could say.

What can it be?

Trustguy May 1, 2009 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Firewind (Post 11677302)
The good Hyatt Gold Passport people at the Andaz LA event were all about what's coming in June, though that's all they could say.

What can it be?

I am surprised it took someone 12 hours to start this thread... :D

rfrost May 1, 2009 10:47 am

Something to compete with the IC/*wood promos?

broadwayboy May 1, 2009 10:50 am

Bring back FFN!!!

SchmutzigMSP May 1, 2009 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by broadwayboy (Post 11677594)
Bring back FFN!!!

+1 ^

There is not a simpler, generous, and more effective promo out there. Stay twice, get one night free. Anywhere, anytime.

Doesn't get a whole lot better than that to me, although they can certainly try. :cool:

csufabel May 1, 2009 7:32 pm

I will take either FFN or Stays Count Double. Then again, I would take a free night with "The Big Welcome" promotion, but I have another two weeks for that to occur.

More pressing to me is June should hopefully bring a better web presence. While I am an expert on the space/time continuum, this is still on the Gold passport front page:

"Earn Up To 20,000 Bonus Points
Register now and earn up to 20,000 bonus points at any Hyatt worldwide between January 9 and April 30, 2009. With 20,000 bonus points, you can enjoy free nights and upgrades at extraordinary Hyatt properties worldwide. To participate, click here to register."

I am on PDT and it is May 1 here, so I know it is May 2 in other areas of the world.

Aircoco May 2, 2009 5:30 pm

FFN will be good, or any promo will be good for summer.

kingalien May 2, 2009 9:56 pm

All of the above please :).

MikeFromTokyo May 4, 2009 8:54 am

I am hoping for FFN. I already have a nice award booking in Hakone, Japan, and would love to get some FFNs, call up, and have those standard award nights switched to FFNs.

I also could really use a free night from the big welcome, which has yet to happen. I hope for an email almost every day.

todorovic May 4, 2009 11:33 am

I sure could use a FFN promo - I just parted w/ >200k points for upcoming award stays and find myself below 50k for the first time in many years.

YYC May 5, 2009 12:02 pm

I completed the 20K bonus promo in early Feb, and was able to pocket 10K+ points for every stay with the combination of NCAL5K, 1W, Gx, etc. Now with the end of the NCAL5K, I started to hope for another interesting promotion to keep me excited :) FFN would be perfect

gregorygrady May 5, 2009 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by YYC (Post 11698503)
I completed the 20K bonus promo in early Feb, and was able to pocket 10K+ points for every stay with the combination of NCAL5K, 1W, Gx, etc. Now with the end of the NCAL5K, I started to hope for another interesting promotion to keep me excited :) FFN would be perfect

Well done, way to stack the promos there. ^^^^^^^

jayer May 5, 2009 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by YYC (Post 11698503)

You are my hero.

Fulkerson May 5, 2009 8:04 pm

Honestly, I will be disappointed if the promo they are talking about is FFN because someone already posted FFN starts in Sep.

If Hyatt starts advertising FFN (which starts in Sep.) in June, that means there are no other promos between, which would be bad.

In addition, in the past Hyatt did not make an announcement of FFN until a few weeks before they actually start FFN.

So, hopefully, there will be other promos than FFN. I am keep crossing my fingers.

Markie May 5, 2009 10:36 pm

I seem to remember that it was said to be a 'fun' promotion so I hope it might be a little more interesting that the simple 'buy 2 get 1 free' of FFN. However, we may only have three weeks to wait....and counting.