Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Speculation thread: What will June bring???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2009, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club

The good Hyatt Gold Passport people at the Andaz LA event were all about what's coming in June, though that's all they could say.

What can it be?
Old May 1, 2009, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
Originally Posted by Firewind
The good Hyatt Gold Passport people at the Andaz LA event were all about what's coming in June, though that's all they could say.

What can it be?
I am surprised it took someone 12 hours to start this thread...
Old May 1, 2009, 10:47 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Something to compete with the IC/*wood promos?
Old May 1, 2009, 10:50 am

Bring back FFN!!!
Old May 1, 2009, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by broadwayboy
Bring back FFN!!!
+1 ^

There is not a simpler, generous, and more effective promo out there. Stay twice, get one night free. Anywhere, anytime.

Doesn't get a whole lot better than that to me, although they can certainly try.
Old May 1, 2009, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I will take either FFN or Stays Count Double. Then again, I would take a free night with "The Big Welcome" promotion, but I have another two weeks for that to occur.

More pressing to me is June should hopefully bring a better web presence. While I am an expert on the space/time continuum, this is still on the Gold passport front page:

"Earn Up To 20,000 Bonus Points
Register now and earn up to 20,000 bonus points at any Hyatt worldwide between January 9 and April 30, 2009. With 20,000 bonus points, you can enjoy free nights and upgrades at extraordinary Hyatt properties worldwide. To participate, click here to register."

I am on PDT and it is May 1 here, so I know it is May 2 in other areas of the world.
Old May 2, 2009, 5:30 pm

FFN will be good, or any promo will be good for summer.
Old May 2, 2009, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
All of the above please .
Old May 4, 2009, 8:54 am

I am hoping for FFN. I already have a nice award booking in Hakone, Japan, and would love to get some FFNs, call up, and have those standard award nights switched to FFNs.

I also could really use a free night from the big welcome, which has yet to happen. I hope for an email almost every day.
Old May 4, 2009, 11:33 am

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
I sure could use a FFN promo - I just parted w/ >200k points for upcoming award stays and find myself below 50k for the first time in many years.
Old May 5, 2009, 12:02 pm
YYC

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, National Exec Elite
I completed the 20K bonus promo in early Feb, and was able to pocket 10K+ points for every stay with the combination of NCAL5K, 1W, Gx, etc. Now with the end of the NCAL5K, I started to hope for another interesting promotion to keep me excited FFN would be perfect
Old May 5, 2009, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by YYC
I completed the 20K bonus promo in early Feb, and was able to pocket 10K+ points for every stay with the combination of NCAL5K, 1W, Gx, etc. Now with the end of the NCAL5K, I started to hope for another interesting promotion to keep me excited FFN would be perfect
Well done, way to stack the promos there. ^^^^^^^
Old May 5, 2009, 7:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Originally Posted by YYC
You are my hero.
Old May 5, 2009, 8:04 pm

Programs: Hyatt
Honestly, I will be disappointed if the promo they are talking about is FFN because someone already posted FFN starts in Sep.

If Hyatt starts advertising FFN (which starts in Sep.) in June, that means there are no other promos between, which would be bad.

In addition, in the past Hyatt did not make an announcement of FFN until a few weeks before they actually start FFN.

So, hopefully, there will be other promos than FFN. I am keep crossing my fingers.
Old May 5, 2009, 10:36 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
I seem to remember that it was said to be a 'fun' promotion so I hope it might be a little more interesting that the simple 'buy 2 get 1 free' of FFN. However, we may only have three weeks to wait....and counting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.