Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Grand Hyatt Guangzhou REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grand Hyatt Guangzhou REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2024, 11:07 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by germatory
I stayed at this property two weeks ago.

Was given an option of a high floor tower view room (45 sqm) or a low floor non tower view deluxe suite (90 sqm). Picked the latter as I prefer more space over better view.

Room looks old and TV wasn't functional, so we had to get the engineer to come fix.

Globalist is entitled to happy hour at the club lounge and breakfast at both the Market Cafe and the lounge.

Happy hour had 4 hot dishes and some dim sum, along with made to order noodles and dessert soup. They were pouring a $4 USD sparkling wine.

Breakfast at Market Cafe is among the best in town. Fresh off the oven croissants and egg tarts with a sumptuous selection of dim sum, noodles, and other Chinese dishes.

Overall was an enjoyable stay.

Deluxe Suite

Happy Hour

Happy Hour

4 USD sparkling wine

Breakfast
I agree on breakfast. I stayed here again a few months ago and the breakfast was excellent. This time they knew I liked berries and brought them special for me.

I stayed in a renovated suite this time. Not amazing but much better than last year's aging suite. For short stays where I'm not staying in the room, this is a good choice for the great breakfast and good enough club

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.