Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt House (Summerfield) Miami - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt House (Summerfield) Miami - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2015, 12:13 am
Suspended

Has anyone stayed here recently? I wasn't aware that another renovation was underway (likely long done by now, based on the date of the last comment). I was there for the renovation in 2007, when this property first became a Hyatt.
Old Oct 31, 2015, 3:54 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by jsk1973
Has anyone stayed here recently? I wasn't aware that another renovation was underway (likely long done by now, based on the date of the last comment). I was there for the renovation in 2007, when this property first became a Hyatt.
The common areas renovation is done - breakfast area is like a Hyatt Place now and they serve food from the bar (yes they added a bar) until 10pm.
Old Nov 1, 2015, 10:29 pm
Suspended

Thanks. Do they still have the evening reception from Monday through Thursday, or was that replaced by the paid food options?
Old Oct 1, 2019, 11:18 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Is this the thread for this Hyatt House? https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/fl...-airport/miaxm
5710 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, Florida, United States, 33126

Has anyone stayed here recently?

My Cat 1-4 Award is expiring, so I am using it here for a one night stay. I was able to select practically any room with the award, even the 2 BR suite with 2 king beds. Quite amazing.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 3:21 am

Programs: LH SEN
Any recent experiences at the hotel? The TA reviews are very mixed.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 9:16 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by ZRH747
Any recent experiences at the hotel? The TA reviews are very mixed.
no recent experience, mine was Nov 19. it was just ok. Considering it‘s a former Summerfield and I stayed on a cat1-4 award. I would not stay again, but try one of the HP nearby for just a one nighter with early morning departure.

Ich hoffe das hät ghulfä

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.