Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

New Brands and Point/Stay posting--any issues?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2007, 7:30 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

For those who are staying at Hyatt Place and Summerfield - how long is it taking for your points and stay credit to post? Any problems? I'd also be interested to know if GP Customer service is able to resolve issues with non-posted stays.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
For my first stay I had to fax in the documents (so it would post faster). Customer service is able to take care of it, though it appears to take a bit longer.

For the second & third it took about 5-6 days. The G1 bonus was missing, but everything else is in order. I submitted online to get the bonus and still have not received it.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 8:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
I've had two stays to date both at the El Segundo SS

1/1 check in, one night, no problem posting and posted correctly within 3 days

1/15 check in, one night, took nine days to post and only after I faxed it in twice before it got posted. Posted properly though when it did post
Old Jan 28, 2007, 9:27 am

My Amerisuites stay posted in two days. My SS stay took three weeks and two faxes to get it posted.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 10:33 pm

Programs: Various Programs of Interest & LT Collector.
I've been waiting for a stay to post from Hawthorne Suites in Rancho Cordova for over 2 weeks now.... I'm in no hurry and making sure I save the bill from checkout...... It is a property listed on the double stay promo.

The breakfast was the worst thing I ever tasted. It was gritty scrambled eggs with no taste. For sure some sort of powder or carton artifical eggs. Just nasty. I put them aside after one bite. Much worse than the Hilton Garden Inn down the road many people from my company stay at.

I figured double stay credit and a free breakfast - why not. Well they can keep the breakfast. I'll take the double credit and never stay there again after the promo.

It was much better before Hyatt bought Hawthorne....
Old Jan 31, 2007, 8:02 am
used to be 'Flyfarfar'

Programs: DL, AA, SPG, MR, HGP, IHG
I have 3 stays over the past 2 weeks and none of them have posted as of yet. I'm hoping they do soon because I have a few FFNs planned on an upcoming trip to huntington beach.

I called CS and they said they will take care of it and the stays will post in 5-7 days.
Old Jan 31, 2007, 10:48 am

Programs: AA 2MM - UA 1P / Hyatt Diamond - SPG Plat / Hertz 5* - Avis 1st
My stay at the Scottsdale Hyatt Place from the first week of December has still not posted, despite a request on the website and a call to the Diamond line.
Old Jan 31, 2007, 11:19 am

How do these new property stays affect your FFN's???

Originally Posted by flyfarfar
I have 3 stays over the past 2 weeks and none of them have posted as of yet. I'm hoping they do soon because I have a few FFNs planned on an upcoming trip to huntington beach.

I called CS and they said they will take care of it and the stays will post in 5-7 days.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 4:12 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

OP Here....My stay took a week to post. Some Hyatts take that long, though I find most posted within two or three days. Also, my 500 Point Diamond Welcome Bonus posted, though I was never asked about it at checkin.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 11:12 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
I booked all mine on the Amerisuites web site, with my GP number in there, and they posted wed, after my weekend stay.
Old Feb 4, 2007, 4:04 am

i'm staying at amerisuites now (in sterling, va). Last time i stayed it took like 10 days to post.

Hyatt phone line (which i checked with) said all these hotels will be switching over to hyatt's accounting system (and most likely hyatt's reservation system) soon. If you look closely at the bonus points on both the hyatt and american suites sites, you see that while some have hp bonus numbers, others are starting to adopt the hyatt g1 g2 etc codes which hints they've switched over.
Old Feb 4, 2007, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by thezipper
I booked all mine on the Amerisuites web site, with my GP number in there, and they posted wed, after my weekend stay.
I take it you are getting the 2X credit correct?
Old Feb 6, 2007, 4:15 pm

yup. not a lot of points, but 2 stays.
Old Feb 6, 2007, 9:01 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
yup... be at 10 credited stays by next week ... DIA by April is a good thing!

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
I take it you are getting the 2X credit correct?
Old Feb 7, 2007, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by thezipper
yup... be at 10 credited stays by next week ... DIA by April is a good thing!
If I can plug one more in by the end of Feb, actually availabilty at locations that I'm travelling to is the problem, I'll be diamond requalifiedby the 28th of Feb

Otherwise it will be the 2nd week of March

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.