Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatts - Property Index & Reviews on Flyertalk

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatts - Property Index & Reviews on Flyertalk

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2013, 4:57 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Thanks.
Old Nov 8, 2013, 8:27 pm

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Any link to just Hyatt's in a certain region? Say just in Europe?
Thanks
Old Nov 9, 2013, 6:21 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pkerr
Any link to just Hyatt's in a certain region? Say just in Europe?
Thanks
Not really but the index is organized by location. First, North America. Then Asia. Finally, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Old Nov 19, 2013, 11:00 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, A3 *A Gold, HH Gold, IHG Plat
GH Shenyang Master Review thread

petropny,

Please add

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html

to the first post for the Grand Hyatt Shenyang as Master Review.

Thanks.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sthubbar
petropny,

Please add

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html

to the first post for the Grand Hyatt Shenyang as Master Review.

Thanks.
Done - thanks for the review and reminder
Old Dec 1, 2013, 6:15 am

Thanks and a suggestion--include tier # of property in parentheses

Thanks for creating and maintaining this list. A nice addition would be adding the tier number in parentheses next to each property.

Last edited by moretimeoffguy; Dec 1, 2013 at 6:35 am
Old Dec 1, 2013, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by moretimeoffguy
Thanks for creating and maintaining this list. A nice addition would be adding the tier number in parentheses next to each property.
Thank you for the suggestion - we'll consider it - would require quite a bit of work maintaining it since categories shift all the time. Maybe there would be a way to include the information without so much maintenance.
Old Dec 2, 2013, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by peteropny
Thank you for the suggestion - we'll consider it - would require quite a bit of work maintaining it since categories shift all the time. Maybe there would be a way to include the information without so much maintenance.
I've considered this request and come to the same conclusion - however, http://www.hyatt.com/gp/en/awards/hy...jsp?category=1 (change the category / region as appropriate) does summarize quite nicely what the current category is for various properties). This is also linked to in the first post of this sticky. Sorry, but trying to make sure that what we present here in the forum "officially" is correct without an extraordinary amount of work (similar to the prior inquiry on properties with RC / GC.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

I've just updated the index - there are quite a few additions in the Hyatt Place / House section. The one major change is that links are in place to properties that may not have opened yet (eg the Andaz Tokyo) but have an official website and have an award category assigned. Listing is reconciled against - https://www.goldpassport.com/gp/en/a...ry_display.jsp .
Old Mar 10, 2014, 7:43 pm

Programs: SPG P, HH G, MR G, IHG P, Hyatt D
2 new China Hyatt's. Moderator can you add Park Hyatt Changbaishan and the Hyatt Regency Changbaishan so that one can provide reviews on both properties?

Thanks
Old Mar 11, 2014, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wedotravel
2 new China Hyatt's. Moderator can you add Park Hyatt Changbaishan and the Hyatt Regency Changbaishan so that one can provide reviews on both properties?

Thanks
Property link already there. Feel free to write your review and we will possibly redo the title of the thread then put the link to the thread in the first post of this thread. Thanks!!
Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
THANKS!!!!

Property link already there. Feel free to write your review and we will possibly redo the title of the thread then put the link to the thread in the first post of this thread. Thanks!!
I too thank you for doing this. It's one of my most used bookmarks.
Old Sep 21, 2014, 8:46 pm

Programs: Delta PM Hyatt Diamond SPG Plat Marriott Plat
I stayed in Hyatt Place Shenzhen in August and think it's the 1st Hyatt Place Hotel in China. Add property a review link?
Old Sep 22, 2014, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Giroud
I stayed in Hyatt Place Shenzhen in August and think it's the 1st Hyatt Place Hotel in China. Add property a review link?
Thank you. I will add this property to the index when I'm on the laptop, it's very difficult to edit from iPad. As to the review, we would appreciate any comments that you may have (please start a new thread and I will edit the title if needed and put a link in the appropriate place).
Old Sep 29, 2014, 12:35 pm

Programs: Delta PM Hyatt Diamond SPG Plat Marriott Plat
Thank you. I will add this property to the index when I'm on the laptop, it's very difficult to edit from iPad. As to the review, we would appreciate any comments that you may have (please start a new thread and I will edit the title if needed and put a link in the appropriate place).
Will do it tonight! Sorry just saw your message.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.