Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Grand Hyatt DFW REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grand Hyatt DFW REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2023, 10:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by lsquare
How is the breakfast at the GH better than the HR? I'm a Globalist.
GH still lets you get room service if you prefer. $35/person, so $70 if you have 2 on the room, and it will cover all the delivery charges (if within the $70). GH also brought it plated rather than bagged last time which was nice.

GH has a proper menu. GH omeletes are really good omelets. HR had a dumpy buffet but that may have changed since I last ate breakfast there.
lsquare likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2023, 4:57 pm
formerly wchinchen

Programs: AA CK, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Room 840

GH DFW.
Booked premium high floor king as I prefer them over executive suites that can go to the low floors; and the prices aren’t much different (20 dollars when I booked).

Pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to their premium suite, 840.

I love the shower set up; and it is devine. Didn’t get a chance to use their jacuzzi bath tub, but it is a legit set up. Dual showers with multi level nozels that actually function.

One of my favorite Hyatt properties as they always treat globalist well and actively seek your feedback.

I get in around 7am on my red eyes, and a text to the hotel to confirm Irregular check in is never an issue.

Love both DFW and SFO GH.

Christmas trees is up.

Entry way. Spectacular view of tarmac.

Amazingly large couch with furry throw.

Living room.

Living room.

Bar.

Large study table.

Need a locker room?

This shower set up beats any luxury hotel that I have been to so far.
dpb132, MarkOK and madmanshoney like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.