Community
Wiki Posts
Search

In-room broadband in Saigon?

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2006, 9:24 am
Original Poster

In-room broadband in Saigon?

Anyone familiar with the in-room broadband internet at the Saigon Hyatt? Is it a decent connection? Are the charges per-day, or per-minute?
Old Jun 2, 2006, 4:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
Originally Posted by Rabidstoat
Anyone familiar with the in-room broadband internet at the Saigon Hyatt? Is it a decent connection? Are the charges per-day, or per-minute?
It works very well!
Charges are per minute up to a mximum and then by 24 hour periods.

The hotel is amazing! Great service, great location, great eating spots, great lobby bar, good security.
Old Jun 5, 2006, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Just a followup to my own question, for future reference if someone else has this question. I did finally get a response from their business center, which said the following (as of today, anyway, prices subject to change I'm sure): "Please be advised that the charge for in room broadband internet will be 0.4 cents/minute. It is USD 18 from 45th minute and up to 24 hours."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.