Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt looks like it won something (at last) at the Freddies

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2006, 10:48 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL

http://www.freddieawards.com/events/?event_key=12

Best Elite Level, Frequent Guest Program, Asia/Pacific

Was it only last year that Starwood Preferred Guest swept the entire category of Best Elite-Level Program? Well, in the Pacific Region, Starwood maintains a solid second-place showing, only one-hundredth of a point behind Hyatt Gold Passport
Old Apr 27, 2006, 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by Markie
Best Elite Level, Frequent Guest Program, Asia/Pacific
That's a good one Freddie. It's virtually impossible to get elite level recognition at many* Hyatts in Asia yet they win this category. If I'm not mistaken Hyatt did well in the Freddies in Asia last year as well. I guess all the Asian Hyatts must have given bonuses for their staffs to go home and vote in the Freddies to make it seem like they have good elite level recognition.

* Japan/Australia the exceptions of course. Maybe these two countries prop up the GP program in the Freddie awards.
Old Apr 28, 2006, 12:23 am

Hyatt also won a 2nd Freddie for "Best Website" in the Asian region. Those Asians love Hyatt!! Too bad the GP program and FANTASTIC customer service don't get the proper respect they deserve, but to any GP C.S. reps that might read this, I VOTED FOR YOU because I honestly think Hyatt has bar none the best customer service of any hotel program I have ever been a part of. Keep up the good work!!! ^^^
Old Apr 28, 2006, 3:03 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by gregorygrady
Hyatt also won a 2nd Freddie for "Best Website" in the Asian region. Those Asians love Hyatt!! Too bad the GP program and FANTASTIC customer service don't get the proper respect they deserve, but to any GP C.S. reps that might read this, I VOTED FOR YOU because I honestly think Hyatt has bar none the best customer service of any hotel program I have ever been a part of. Keep up the good work!!! ^^^
Me too! ^
Old Apr 28, 2006, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Good for Hyatt....Now how about any news on another FFN? :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.