Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Points for just dining at Hyatt hotel outlet resturant

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2006, 4:27 am
Original Poster

Location: Australia Cathay Marco Polo Gold, Hilton Platinum VIP, Hyatt Gold Passport, Hertz Gold, PC Platinum, AMEX Centurion

Dear FT,

Can I earn points for just dining at Hyatt hotel outlet resturant without a stay in the hotel?

Of course one cannot use other dining promotion like credit card discount on dining, right?
Old Mar 19, 2006, 7:09 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by cardiology
Dear FT,

Can I earn points for just dining at Hyatt hotel outlet resturant without a stay in the hotel?

Of course one cannot use other dining promotion like credit card discount on dining, right?
Not usually - only time that you can earn points for dining without staying is when you have some coupon (like the current coupons that were in the Diamond renewal package).
Old Mar 19, 2006, 7:12 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by cardiology
Dear FT,

Sorry the answer is no, you have to be a registered guest at the hotel to earn Hyatt points for dining in their restaurants. There's just one exception, however. We received a promotional certificate in our GP renewal packets that contains a certificate for 1500 bonus points when dining (lunch or dinner) even if you're not a registered guest. No points for the price of the meal, of course. These expire 5/31/06.

*Wood will give points for dining in their restaurants even if you're not a registered guest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.