Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Are "checkin amenity points" offered for FFN stays?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are "checkin amenity points" offered for FFN stays?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2005, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by dickieH
I read the above thread and I'm a little confused now.

I was wondering are the G1/2/3 codes posted to your account even when staying on a FFN stay? I'm just wondering as I'm using 2 stays this week in Seattle and Vancouver and I of course like to know as much information as possible before I leave

Hope ppl can help me out
If you are referring to my post above, what I meant is that make sure the G1/G2/G3 codes are still there when you checkout on a paid stay. I should have been more clear. My "G" codes have a habit of mysteriously dissappearing between check-in and check-out a lot of times, don't ask me how............
Old Nov 19, 2005, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
I will be staying at the NYC Hyatt using FFN award. As a diamond, will I be offered 1000 checkin amenity points? Pls advise, thanks!
The GHNY is one of the few hotels that have 1,000 Diamond Amenity bonus on the Amenity Card long before the official rollout. On my FFN (previous round) stay at the GHNY early this year, I was offered and requested the 1K bonus. Unfortunately, the bonus didn't post. It took me 2 faxes to get the 1K bonus, partly because the GP was confused of this bonus (I assume it was a pilot program at the time and not everyone was aware of it). Since FFN is an ineligible stay, GP thought I shouldn't get any promotional bonus at the beginning.
Old Nov 19, 2005, 9:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Just came back from GHNY using my FFN. The front desk said I should get the 1K amenity. Is been about 1 week and it has not posted. I will be calling CS next week.
Old Nov 23, 2005, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Limo is right - but I was not as lucky with CS. So no points. I would recommond to take another amenity option when using FFN if you don't plan to charge anything to the hotel during the stay.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 3:30 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I just called CS & was told that all stays, including award stays, by Diamonds are eligible for the 1000-point amenity. However, my revenue stay of Wed. night has posted with G2 but without W1 (amenity.)
Old Mar 11, 2006, 7:49 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Just call the good folks from GP and have them add it
Old Mar 11, 2006, 2:35 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Just call the good folks from GP and have them add it
I did, & I checked my account an hour later & found the points there ^ !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.