Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt to take over running of Gresham?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2004, 5:51 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Monday, October 25 10:59:57

(BizWorld)

Luxury hotel group Hyatt is reported to be in talks with the owners of the Gresham Hotel to take over the running of the Dublin property....

Sources have told the paper that talks with Hyatt are relatively advanced, though no deal has been concluded.

The arrival of the prestige Hyatt name on O'Connell Street would be a major boost to efforts to rejuvenate the area.

http://www.businessworld.ie/livenews...ollingnews.htm
Old Oct 26, 2004, 10:25 am

^ ^ ^ That's great news if it happens!!! Too bad it wasn't a Hyatt 10 months ago when I was in Dublin so I wouldn't have gotton stuck in the damn Hilton.
Old Oct 26, 2004, 10:53 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gregorygrady
^ ^ ^ That's great news if it happens!!! Too bad it wasn't a Hyatt 10 months ago when I was in Dublin so I wouldn't have gotton stuck in the damn Hilton.
Greg,

The Shelbourne hotel should now be designated a Renaissance property and therefore should offer you an alternative if the Hyatt does not materialize.
Old Dec 22, 2004, 2:06 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hyatt to take over Gresham management

Hyatt to take over Gresham management

Wednesday, December 22 10:29:49

(BizWorld)

The Gresham Hotel Group is expected to sign over the management of its hotel in Dublin to the global luxury hotel group, Hyatt.

Under the terms of the agreement, according to a report in today's Irish Times, Hyatt will take over management for a period of 30 years with profits split between Hyatt and the Gresham's owners....

"It means the capital value of the property will improve because the Hyatt brand will strengthen the covenant and increase the hotel's turnover," the Irish Times quoted the sources as saying.

The new agreement will mean that the hotel, a Dublin landmark since the early part of the last century, will be upgraded from its current four-star status to a five-star.
http://www.businessworld.ie/livenews...ollingnews.htm
Old Dec 23, 2004, 2:03 am
Suspended

Great news and probaldy another hotel to spend a FFN wisely, since Dublin is rated pretty high in Europe, when it comes to cost of accomodation...

http://www.ryan-hotels.com/htm/dublin_i.htm
Old Jan 17, 2006, 12:00 am
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
Park Hyatt Dublin?

Are there still plans to make this a Park Hyatt Dublin?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.