Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hotel Toranomon Hills (Tokyo) REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Toranomon Hills (Tokyo) REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2023, 12:00 pm

Anyone find a source as to approx when the opening day is? Winter 2023 is super vague.

We are headed to Tokyo begin of Dec and would love to try and stay here
Old Sep 14, 2023, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by tkcdao
Anyone find a source as to approx when the opening day is? Winter 2023 is super vague.

Read a few posts up in this very thread.
Old Sep 20, 2023, 7:07 am

Originally Posted by tkcdao

FYI, it looks like this hotel is now accepting reservations for December 6th, 2023 and after.
TravisMT81 likes this.

Last edited by RustyHippo; Sep 20, 2023 at 11:40 am
Old Sep 20, 2023, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by RustyHippo
FYI, it looks like this hotel is now accepting reservations for December 6th, 2023 and after.
I'm interested to see how points availability fleshes out here. Also, am I the only one who's more excited for HH Shibuya than this hotel?
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2023, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by Daftryan
I'm interested to see how points availability fleshes out here. Also, am I the only one who's more excited for HH Shibuya than this hotel?
Currently for the dates I am looking at the cash rate of about 40k yen is a much better deal than the 25k points they are asking. Suite availability showed up today as well. 3 standard suites up to corner suite king. Only seem to have one corner suite king in inventory as it is gone from my dates after I booked it.

Last edited by Skoolz60; Sep 21, 2023 at 11:00 am
Old Sep 21, 2023, 11:16 am

Darn!!! I leave Dec 3. Will have to try it next time. Point availability is wide open for 25k
Old Sep 21, 2023, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by Skoolz60
Currently for the dates I am looking at the cash rate of about 40k yen is a much better deal than the 25k points they are asking. Suite availability showed up today as well. 3 standard suites up to corner suite king. Only seem to have one corner suite king in inventory as it is gone from my dates after I booked it.
Nice find. Based on cash rates alone, it looks like this would be a great place to utilize an SUA. Shame there's no pool, though.
Old Sep 21, 2023, 12:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, AA Exec Plat, OZ Diamond Plus
Originally Posted by Daftryan
The kitchenette, tentative Cat 3 designation, and central location are very tempting to switch from the Andaz. Still surprised it has a pool!
Old Sep 24, 2023, 9:54 pm

Booked a stay here a few days ago and chose the prepaid rate type as my dates are locked and wanted to take advantage of the weak Yen but they haven't charged my credit card yet. Is this normal?
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2023, 4:44 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by GiantCow
Booked a stay here a few days ago and chose the prepaid rate type as my dates are locked and wanted to take advantage of the weak Yen but they haven't charged my credit card yet. Is this normal?
It is quite common at Hyatts and Hiltons in Japan. They might bill you for the full prepaid rate on the day of check-in, or they might not even bill you until checkout.
Old Sep 25, 2023, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by OsakaWino
It is quite common at Hyatts and Hiltons in Japan. They might bill you for the full prepaid rate on the day of check-in, or they might not even bill you until checkout.
I see, bit unfortunate but good to know. Let's see what the Yen looks like 3 months from now.
Old Sep 25, 2023, 11:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by GiantCow
I see, bit unfortunate but good to know. Let's see what the Yen looks like 3 months from now.
You could email the hotel and ask them to bill you now. Since it is an Advance Purchase rate they should be willing to do that.
Old Oct 7, 2023, 10:39 pm

Programs: AY Plat, Marriott Plat
Anyone has the hotel email? Can’t seem to find it online.
Old Oct 10, 2023, 2:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Does this hotel offer any award rooms? Everything has a "view" or is "deluxe", so I think they're using that to get around the need to offer award rooms.
Old Oct 10, 2023, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Does this hotel offer any award rooms? Everything has a "view" or is "deluxe", so I think they're using that to get around the need to offer award rooms.
There were base king rooms available a couple weeks back, but a huge amount of Tokyo inventory disappeared some time last week, haven't checked to see if it's back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.