Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

2023 Promo: 1,000 Reasons to Stay Your Way (Targetted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2022, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K

Link: World of Hyatt Cardmember Hyatt Place Hyatt House Registration

T's & C's:
*You must be a World of Hyatt Credit Cardholder or World of Hyatt Business Credit Cardholder, have received this email, and register between December 1, 2022 and January 31, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Stays completed after registration and between January 2, 2023 and March 5, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first Eligible Stay after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points for every Eligible Stay of at least two (2) or more consecutive nights at participating Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels. A maximum of 25,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. For purposes of this promotion, consecutive nights at the same hotel constitute one stay (even if you check out and check back in). Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of check-out for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after check out for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2022 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Chase is not responsible for the provision of, or failure to provide, the stated benefits and services. Bonus Points will post directly to your World of Hyatt
® account and will not appear on your credit card statement.

The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with the permission of EMVCo, LLC.

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC

**Free breakfast is not included at Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport, Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport, Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, Hyatt Place Paris Charles de Gaulle, Hyatt Place Zurich Airport The Circle, and Hyatt Place London City East.
​​​​​​​David
Old Dec 1, 2022, 12:15 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Waiting for someone to complain about the 25,000 point limit, those trying to maximize the offer are missing out on like 5,000 more points if they had 30 2-night stays in the two month promo period.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by Beckles
Waiting for someone to complain about the 25,000 point limit, those trying to maximize the offer are missing out on like 5,000 more points if they had 30 2-night stays in the two month promo period.
waiting for someone to complain it’s “only” for:
hyatt place
hyatt house
Travel when kids are back in school
Travel when the weather is cold
1,000 points
Old Dec 1, 2022, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Seagull689
hyatt place
hyatt house
1,000 points
& targeted to WOH and WOH Biz cardholders.

David
Old Dec 1, 2022, 12:35 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
hyatt place
hyatt house
Those are not unreasonable knocks of the promotion ...
Old Dec 1, 2022, 1:50 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Let's not forget it's only for stays of multiple nights. Another terrible promotion for me - not that it would have been good anyway with its brand restrictions.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 2:45 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
And once again a promo where non-US residents cannot participate…
Old Dec 1, 2022, 3:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by 59Impala
And once again a promo where non-US residents cannot participate…
Agreed. Non credit card holders who couldn’t get a credit card if they tried because their country of residence doesn’t have a Hyatt one, can’t participate. Unfair.
Markie, 59Impala and lautaro like this.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 6:05 pm

People will complain it's garbage because it is objectively garbage. Promos aren't supposed to be "if you happen to organically have a stay that qualifies you get a couple of extra points." Promos are supposed to be "incentive to drive added stays and revenue to the chain." This will do nothing for the latter and minimally impact the former.
zip10001 and MarkOK like this.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Registered, but I doubt I will earn a single point from this. It certainly isn’t going to shift any reservations.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 10:35 pm

I think I’ll just give myself a 1,000 point bonus from my Chase URs if I can manage to not spend more than two consecutive nights at a Hyatt Place during the promotion period. My last HP ABQ stay this past weekend the occupants of the room next to us decided to smoke in the room, first tobacco then cannabis. Only to be enhanced by the front desk proactively offering points since they couldn’t do anything about the smokers, only to fail to actually grant the promised points. Overpromise underdeliver should be the new HP motto.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 10:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Buying 1,000 points is just like $20…
Old Dec 2, 2022, 8:22 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
hyatt place
hyatt house
1,000 points
Hey, I solidly place the blame on my kid for this one!

This promo is a real sleeper. I won't skip 2 real breakfasts (and possible suite upgrade) at a Thompson/HR Dallas or GH DFW for 1000 points and cold powdered eggs at a HP or HH!
It's a register for it and forget it type of promo.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 9:02 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
I don't think this promo is targeted, despite what the thread title was edited to say? There's a whole Facebook marketing campaign on it.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
I don't think this promo is targeted, despite what the thread title was edited to say?
Depends on your definition of of targeted. The target group is WoH visa card holders in the US, presumably a small subset of the overall Hyatt membership.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.