Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Any way to find out how many points you had at a given time in the recent past ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any way to find out how many points you had at a given time in the recent past ?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2021, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Lightbulb Any way to find out how many points you had at a given time in the recent past ?

Per awardwallet, my points reduced by 10K. from 127K to 117K. I dont remember redeeming any points in the recent past. But, I am not 100% sure WHEN I had 127K points (My awardwallet doesn't auto synch all the time, so I am not sure when I had synced it last time )

Before contacting hyatt, I wanted to make sure I had 127K. Is there any official way (like a 'statement') to verify I had 127K points sometime in the recent past ? I checked the activty page but it does not list cumulative points I had at the time of any activity. Appreciate help.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 10:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Globalist
Hyatt should email you every time points are used from your account, no?
Old Dec 31, 2021, 1:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ftbargain
Per awardwallet, my points reduced by 10K. from 127K to 117K. I dont remember redeeming any points in the recent past. But, I am not 100% sure WHEN I had 127K points (My awardwallet doesn't auto synch all the time, so I am not sure when I had synced it last time )

Before contacting hyatt, I wanted to make sure I had 127K. Is there any official way (like a 'statement') to verify I had 127K points sometime in the recent past ? I checked the activty page but it does not list cumulative points I had at the time of any activity. Appreciate help.
With Award Wallet, hover over the Plus sign next to World of Hyatt. You will see further information options such as History, Balance Chart, etc. Balance Chart should give you an idea of when your balance dropped.

10k is an odd amount - 2 nights at a Category 1 most likely - but if somebody had hacked your account it would be probably be drained by now. But double-check because you do indeed get emails when redeeming points, so make sure your email address is still correct.
ftbargain likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2021, 10:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I get email from Hyatt regularly showing my lifetime base points. I've never looked, but I would assume that they also show your point balance and year-to-date base point earnings.
Old Dec 31, 2021, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Thanks for this and others suggestions.

'History' and 'balance chart' helped me to visualize what happened. Everything is legit and no mistake/errors/hacks.

Originally Posted by craigthemif
With Award Wallet, hover over the Plus sign next to World of Hyatt. You will see further information options such as History, Balance Chart, etc. Balance Chart should give you an idea of when your balance dropped.

10k is an odd amount - 2 nights at a Category 1 most likely - but if somebody had hacked your account it would be probably be drained by now. But double-check because you do indeed get emails when redeeming points, so make sure your email address is still correct.
SanDiego1K likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.