Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt website blank page on Google Chrome

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt website blank page on Google Chrome

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2021, 7:31 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
I had been having a similar issue for months, but cleared my cookies on Chrome and it has worked perfect since then!
WasKnown likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by doug_999
It is tied to your chrome login. Change profiles and it will work. I don't know why - but switching to a guest or different chrome profile fixed the issue. Well, it is still broken on my main chrome profile... and I tried deleting a bunch of stuff (saved passwords and what not), but it is still messed up - just a blank page. I did a chat with Hyatt and pointed them to this thread (as proof that others had the issue - all three of us ). They said they would report it.

edit: something on my Google Chrome profile is causing the site to detect it as a bot (as pointed out above) with a 429 error hidden.

I have been having this issue for a few weeks in Chrome only myself. I hate having to switch to Edge just to go to this one page!
porciuscato likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 9:21 pm

It is tied to your chrome login. Change profiles and it will work. I don't know why - but switching to a guest or different chrome profile fixed the issue. Well, it is still broken on my main chrome profile... and I tried deleting a bunch of stuff (saved passwords and what not), but it is still messed up - just a blank page. I did a chat with Hyatt and pointed them to this thread (as proof that others had the issue - all three of us ). They said they would report it.

edit: something on my Google Chrome profile is causing the site to detect it as a bot (as pointed out above) with a 429 error hidden.
Old Nov 7, 2021, 4:06 am

Programs: Centurion, VS Gold, BA Gold

This worked for me - thanks!
Old Nov 7, 2021, 4:29 am

Location: Manhattan, Palm Beach Island, San Francisco, Boston, & Hong Kong
Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
This has been a problem since at least 2019 btw. Unlikely that Hyatt fixes it any time soon.
Old Nov 7, 2021, 10:59 am

Programs: DYKWIA, But I'm a "Diamond Guest" UA 1K/2MM
I had a brief email exchange with a support person after reporting this. It was clear they didn't have a clue about anything. So I have few hopes about this getting fixed.
Old Nov 7, 2021, 11:14 am

Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by porciuscato
I had a brief email exchange with a support person after reporting this. It was clear they didn't have a clue about anything. So I have few hopes about this getting fixed.
No surprises there. People have reported legitimate security exploits to Hyatt with no response.
Old Nov 8, 2021, 7:12 pm

same problem = different chrome user worked

same problem. I deleted all the cookies from Hyatt and saved passwords. Still didn't work. I did, however, try the new chrome user and it worked. yay!
Old Nov 9, 2021, 1:54 am

Hyatt IT is amazing! 🤩
Old Nov 23, 2021, 6:44 pm

Programs: UA-1K, AA-Gold, HH-Gold, MR - Gold, HY-Explorist
Also having this problem. Anyone found a solution? Not relishing the idea of clearing all the cookies in my browser. Tried clearing just the hyatt cookies but not fixed.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by asquare
Also having this problem. Anyone found a solution? Not relishing the idea of clearing all the cookies in my browser. Tried clearing just the hyatt cookies but not fixed.
This problem has existed for years but Hyatt’s incredible IT has made the choice not to fix it… for the benefit of the customers lol

Your best bet is to just try another browser or try a new profile within Chrome. All hail the might and glory of Hyatt IT and their outsourced h1b slaves from the disaster that is Infosys
Old Nov 24, 2021, 9:56 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
In the meantime, I have created a separate profile in Chrome, purly to interact with Hyatt.com.
Crazy, heavy users who are good customers seem to be bots and are banned from accessing their website.
it works without any issues when using a new profile.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 2:37 pm

It’s a Hyatt loyalty perk to reward their most active customers.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 3:18 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by asquare
Also having this problem. Anyone found a solution?
Download/use a different browser?

I have had no such problems with accessing Hyatt.com on Chrome. Nor on Safari.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 3:26 pm

This is a well documented issue with the Hyatt site that has existed for quite a while lol. People that understand the issue so know that it obviously will only impact people that actively use the Hyatt site on Chrome.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.