Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

7Pines Resort Ibiza REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

7Pines Resort Ibiza REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2021, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by weiterrocken
3 Flyertalkers here right now… we should have an FT cocktail hour
sent you a pm!
Old Aug 31, 2021, 9:26 am

Hey all,

Looking to spend 5 nights here using points late next month. Can I ask if breakfast is included with award stays? I have no status with Hyatt as i'll be converting my chase points. Are there any additional fees/pricing we need to consider when staying here?

Also excuse the stupid question, but what sort of things are there to do within the resort/ around the are?

Would be great if someone who is there now can respond! How much additional should we look to budget for say 5 nights?

Thanks!
Old Aug 31, 2021, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by thebestjungler
Hey all,

Looking to spend 5 nights here using points late next month. Can I ask if breakfast is included with award stays? I have no status with Hyatt as i'll be converting my chase points. Are there any additional fees/pricing we need to consider when staying here?

Also excuse the stupid question, but what sort of things are there to do within the resort/ around the are?

Would be great if someone who is there now can respond! How much additional should we look to budget for say 5 nights?

Thanks!
Breakfast is included for all guests. For on-site pricing, I recommend you download the 7Pines Ibiza app. It has all the menus for all restaurants, meals and drinks, including room service and bars available to everybody.

im terms of things to do - it’s a mediterranen Island. There’s more things to do than you could in a month. Water sports, beautiful beaches, great restaurants and beach clubs. Also day trips to formen Gera or to little towns or Ibiza town are great options. You absolutely sure won’t get bored here. From my view as stated before, it’s the best Hyatt redemption option in Europe in summer.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 3:59 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Alaska MP, Hyatt, AA
Arrived today

Please let me know if there is a gathering of FTers. Were here until Saturday. (Football Fan's post above sealed our booking.)
So far, seem like a fantastic use of Hyatt points.
Chris
Old Sep 1, 2021, 3:20 am

If you want full unobstructed ocean view ask for room 2023. It’s the only one that has full ocean front I think.
Old Feb 28, 2022, 11:33 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob; AA ExPlat; Hilton Diamond
Anyone have a contact to this resort? We're trying to figure out which suites (aside from the 2 bedroom units which aren't bookable with points) can accommodate 2 adults and 2 small kids (ages 2 and 5).
Old Jun 18, 2022, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Just booked a stay at the 7Pines Ibiza in 3 weeks. Wondering if anyone has recent experience with potential Globalist upgrades/benefits etc.?
Old Jun 19, 2022, 9:09 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
For those that have stayed, is there good food options in walking distance, or is a rental car suggested?
Old Jun 20, 2022, 9:55 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by ryandc99
For those that have stayed, is there good food options in walking distance, or is a rental car suggested?
You will need a rental car (or use taxis) if you want to eat food outside the resort.
Old Sep 27, 2022, 5:53 pm

I had to cancel a trip here for next week. Looking in the future (e.g.November, February2023) I haven't yet found a single day available. Does the hotel close during some of the winter? I've looked for one day, 3 days and 5 days.
Old Sep 27, 2022, 10:32 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by xooz
I had to cancel a trip here for next week. Looking in the future (e.g.November, February2023) I haven't yet found a single day available. Does the hotel close during some of the winter? I've looked for one day, 3 days and 5 days.
Closed during the winter.
xooz likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2023, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Considering using points for a stay here next summer. Is there anything in the area as far as restaurants, towns, tourist stuff, etc?
Old Aug 19, 2023, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
What’s the closest area to the hotel with restaurants?

Last edited by onlysuites; Aug 19, 2023 at 7:46 am
Old Aug 19, 2023, 11:34 pm

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by onlysuites
What’s the closest area to the hotel with restaurants?
Sant Josep - There are some very nice options.
Old Aug 20, 2023, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.