Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Does Hyatt have a business earning program?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2021, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles

Hi All,

I’m wondering if Hyatt has a program for my business to earn points, similar to SkyBonus with Delta or American’s business earning program. I haven’t been able to find out information about it, but thought its worth asking all of you.

Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 2021, 3:58 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
They have Leverage, which doesn’t offer any earning but does offer discounts.

https://www.hyatt.com/leverage

I use it for my small business and generally the Leverage rate is the lowest price, unless there is a sale on.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 5:12 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Originally Posted by River in Sight

I use it for my small business and generally the Leverage rate is the lowest price, unless there is a sale on.
Interesting, first I have heard of this. Is there any downside? Does the user still receive all of their standard benefits, points, upgrades...?
Old Jul 22, 2021, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali
Interesting, first I have heard of this. Is there any downside?
None that I know of. I use it for virtually all of my stays.

Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali
Does the user still receive all of their standard benefits, points, upgrades...?
Yes.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 9:07 pm

Wow very interesting! I looked through the T&Cs and there's no mention of a minimum employee requirement, only that there must be 50 nights/year to remain in the program. Would you happen to know if there are issues if the lion's share (95%+) of stays are from you, the manager of the employee program?

Thanks again for sharing this! I'm not entirely sure if this will be of use to me cause I probably wouldn't hit 50 paid nights a year, but still good to know.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by projectmaximus
Would you happen to know if there are issues if the lion's share (95%+) of stays are from you, the manager of the employee program?.
Not that I know of. I own my own business and virtually all company travel is me. Never had an issue with that. I do always hit at least 50-60+ nights a year tho. I do have business cards with my company name for ID as the discounted rate appears with my LLC’s name on it, just like any other corporate code.
projectmaximus likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 9:22 pm

Not that I know of. I own my own business and virtually all company travel is me. Never had an issue with that. I do always hit at least 50-60+ nights a year tho. I do have business cards with my company name for ID as the discounted rate appears with my LLC’s name on it, just like any other corporate code.
Gotcha, thanks!
Old Aug 9, 2021, 8:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I've been using these quite a lot recently. Since I'm an independent contractor my business name is just my own name... which may make it a little easier since there's no ambiguity around use of the code.

The discounts aren't earth shattering - usually about $5-10 a night cheaper than the cheapest available rate - but that adds up quickly.

Thanks for sharing!
Old Aug 18, 2021, 6:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Is this combinable with using a travel agent?
Old Aug 18, 2021, 6:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ralphs
Is this combinable with using a travel agent?
In what way?

I would assume not.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 10:34 am

I don't know why I took so long to sign up lol. Finally registered a few minutes ago and literally every single search I've performed (two hotels where I've recently completed stays and three upcoming stays) all show my leverage discount as the cheapest. Including one that is deeply discounted. I have left a good chunk of change on the table by dragging my feet lol. I hope this isn't just beginner's luck or a a nice welcome and introductory pricing.

Now to maintain the program I need to stay 50 nights a year? Is that 50 nights under the leverage code?
Old Mar 28, 2022, 6:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by projectmaximus
I don't know why I took so long to sign up lol. Finally registered a few minutes ago and literally every single search I've performed (two hotels where I've recently completed stays and three upcoming stays) all show my leverage discount as the cheapest. Including one that is deeply discounted. I have left a good chunk of change on the table by dragging my feet lol. I hope this isn't just beginner's luck or a a nice welcome and introductory pricing.

Now to maintain the program I need to stay 50 nights a year? Is that 50 nights under the leverage code?
It's not beginner's luck. I now have my own Leverage code, but for a while I was using a code offered by a shared workspace company (Carr Workplaces) where I have a conference room plan (think WeWork, but more traditional offices with solid doors, and far fewer locations, but at a good price). They just emailed one day saying "here use our discount code" and sure enough it works (and no one has ever questioned my right to use the code). The discount with that code has consistently been the cheapest rate (with the exception of some random properties where it just doesn't work), and it's the same discount I get now with my own code. The only reason I use my own code is because it looks kinda cool to have my own company's name pop up as a rate type in the booking process
projectmaximus likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.