Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt: At new hotels, earn double the bonus through June

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 13, 2021, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
Link: worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus

Terms and Conditions

Offer valid for 500 Bonus Points for each qualifying night stayed by World of Hyatt members in good standing during a hotel’s offer period at participating hotels and resorts. Where a qualifying night and the hotel’s offer period coincide with any checkout date from April 1 - June 30, 2021, World of Hyatt members in good standing will receive an additional 500 Bonus Points for a total of 1,000 Bonus Points for each qualifying night during that period.

Offer valid at participating hotels and resorts for stays with a checkout date during each hotel’s offer period. For each hotel’s offer period, visit worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus.

To be eligible for this offer you must be a World of Hyatt member in good standing at time of reservation and stay, stay at a participating hotel with a checkout date during that hotel’s offer period, provide your World of Hyatt membership number at time of check-in, and either pay an Eligible Rate or redeem a Free Night Award.

An “Eligible Rate” and “Ineligible Rate” are defined in the World of Hyatt Terms and Conditions (located at worldofhyatt.com/terms). Only one point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of the number of rooms booked. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer. Two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel will be deemed one stay. All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points. This offer is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program. Please allow 3 - 4 weeks after travel is completed for World of Hyatt Bonus Points to be credited to your Account. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com. Qualifying nights will automatically be tracked when you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at check-in. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. The trademarks Hyatt®, World of Hyatt® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. © 2021 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2021, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K

Reminder: Hyatt upped/doubled the bonus for staying at its new hotels (April-June 2021):

More Hyatt fodder:

Now there are 1,000 reasons to stay somewhere new

For a limited time, it’s doubly rewarding to visit a new hotel.

We’ve opened the doors to Alila Napa Valley, our 1,000th hotel, and to celebrate, you can be rewarded with 1,000 Bonus Points for qualifying nights at participating new Hyatt hotels around the world – that’s 500 more Bonus Points than what you already earn at new hotels.Here’s how it works:
  • Earn 1,000 Bonus Points for every qualifying night at participating new hotels – when you check out between April 1 and June 30, 2021
  • In July, the 500 Bonus Point offer will resume, so you’ll keep earning at new hotels
  • There’s no need to register and you can earn on top of other offers
Explore new hotels and their offer periods for qualifying stays
David

Last edited by DELee; May 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm Reason: corrected by coleslaw
Old May 13, 2021, 7:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by DELee
Hyatt just upped/doubled the bonus for staying at its new hotels:

David
Its been 1000 for at least a month now. This is more of a “reminder” than a new promo.
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old May 13, 2021, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by coleslaw
Its been 1000 for at least a month now. This is more of a “reminder” than a new promo.
Missed the original announcement. Corrected the language above.

David
Old May 14, 2021, 9:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
What's the update? Have any rules changed?
Old May 14, 2021, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
What's the update? Have any rules changed?
Actually looking back at Hyatt's original marketing e-mail vs. the latest, I wasn't able to find a difference - just that we are being reminded that the current promo ends in June.

However, what's new is that since there wasn't any mention of the promo amongst the Hyatt forum's thread titles, I ended up generating this one.

David
Old May 14, 2021, 10:45 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Thanks for sharing. May try to use this. Wish the Tampa properties went further in the year. I”m kind of puzzled why Florida in summertime is becoming so popular.... entire southeast really.
Old May 14, 2021, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cfabar1
Thanks for sharing. May try to use this. Wish the Tampa properties went further in the year. I”m kind of puzzled why Florida in summertime is becoming so popular.... entire southeast really.
Lots of folks in the northern states went south (going south) this year.

David
Old May 14, 2021, 11:03 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by cfabar1
People want to observe spring break (again) this summer, with huge wild maskless parties and lots of drinking.
cfabar1 likes this.
Old May 14, 2021, 11:50 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
The Nyack gave me 1000 points for my stay....
DELee likes this.
Old May 14, 2021, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
The Nyack gave me 1000 points for my stay....
It should be 1,000 points per night, not per stay. How long were you there.
Old May 15, 2021, 4:02 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Crazy dates

Looking at the language on this promotion promotion page, it says ends on June 15 but many of the different hotels listed ie ( Thompson San Antonio)have different ending dates. Anyone know which is correct correct? I have a res at SA Thompson June 12-14 which qualifies by the promotion page but when I look at the Hotel on the list it says May 31st
Old May 15, 2021, 4:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by martinplas
Looking at the language on this promotion promotion page, it says ends on June 15 but many of the different hotels listed ie ( Thompson San Antonio)have different ending dates. Anyone know which is correct correct? I have a res at SA Thompson June 12-14 which qualifies by the promotion page but when I look at the Hotel on the list it says May 31st
The 1000 points promo ends on the 15th. Then it reverts back to the regular 500 points.
Old May 15, 2021, 5:55 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by coleslaw
The 1000 points promo ends on the 15th. Then it reverts back to the regular 500 points.
The promo language says that but when you scroll through the hotels it’s different as are many others. Which is correct?

Old May 15, 2021, 5:59 pm

The promo language says that but when you scroll through the hotels it’s different as are many others. Which is correct?

Oh - that’s because each hotel has its own “new hotel” period - they’re not “new” forever .
Old May 15, 2021, 6:30 pm

The double promo ends on June 15 but the hotel's range still applies. My assumption would be you'll get no extra points, double or otherwise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.